God spoke to me today and said he was coming back at 12:30 eastern time today. Nah, just kiddin'.

APRIL FOOLS DAY !

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've actually been asked, "What if you're wrong, and after you die you find yourself before God?"

My response: "If that fantasy were to happen, God would have an awful lot to answer for!"

Did you know there are automobiles mentioned in the Bible? 

God drove Adam and Even out of the Garden of Eden in a Fury. 

The David asks the Lord to pursue his enemies in his Tempest. 

Moses' followers are told not to go up the mountain until they hear the Ram's horn. 

And of course, the Apostles were all in one Accord, but Jesus didn't speak of his own.  

Which is why we HAVE to know that the bible is bullshit.  I mean, TWELVE GROWN MEN in an Accord?  Sure, they're roomy, but not THAT roomy!

I'm not sure Loren.  I was once at Ringling Brother's Circus, and saw 12 clowns get out of a Volkswagen. Maybe Ringling got the idea from the New Testament.

Alyson:

"

God drove Adam and Even out of the Garden of Eden in a Fury. 

The David asks the Lord to pursue his enemies in his Tempest. 

Moses' followers are told not to go up the mountain until they hear the Ram's horn. "

First time I ever heard those car jokes. Funny as hell. Wonder how Jack Van Impe didn't hear of these amazing prophecies, lol.

Too funny.  Now if we could just find a Studebaker or a Buick in the bible.......

OMG! Don't go outside children, that stuff is NOT SNOW!

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service