Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at an online store  that sells large dog crate. My hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books. I do hope to get along with everyone.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Dee, and welcome to Atheist Nexus.  We're glad you joined us.  Please have a look around the site.  You'll find that we have all sorts of discussions going on, both relating to atheism and sometimes just to personal interests.  A common meeting point here is Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group, Hang With Friends, where we mostly hang out, talk about what's going on with our lives and families and suchlike.  For myself, being a bit of a quote-monger, I run a group called Quotations – Momentous, Memorable, Meaningful, where anyone can post a favorite quotation or saying, whether it concerns non-belief or not.

Anyhow, have yourself a great time here and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Oh hey Deewelch. Nice to see you again.  Been a while....since the time you strolled the beaches for the little nudist colony where your indiscretions are even now a topic of ribald conversation.  No worries. Your secrets are safe with my mostly cogent and impenetrable vault of a mind unless that is sodium pentothal  is taken and i unlike you live a cloistered and unexciting existence.

Welcome :D

Hello, and welcome.

Good to meet you.

everyone claims to be the newest member :D , regardless you are welcome 

Welcome to Atheist Nexus, a great place to share ideas, experiment, and explore. 

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service