Hello! My name is Ken Short and I hail from Algoma, Wisconsin USA! I am so glad to be here among friends. I'm a refugee from Yahoo!Answers, where the rough and tumble sometimes wears me down. It will be good to have a place for respite among people who think as I do. I'm a member of American Atheists organization, but their website no longer features discussions like this and interaction is what I enjoy.

It will be a pleasure to meet all of you as we go along here. thank you for having me as a member!

Koo

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carl, Thank you, I've managed a few of those gold stars over the years lol. Another user reminded me of the Beatles song which I took the name from (altho there's a Simon and Garfunkel song too I think), and mentioned the walrus and the egg man. The first thing that popped into my head was Edie the egg lady from PF constantly asking Babs about the impending arrival of the egg man. Yup, I am screwed up for sure, but people like me like that! John Waters is a very talented man! Thank you for your welcome, I know I'm gonna have some fun here! Warmest wishes, Ken

Hi Mindy,

Thanks for your great welcome. I lived in Milwaukee for many years and grew up there. Visits to Illinois were common as you have a cradle of civilization there called Chicago. I love Chicago! Of course, northern Illinois covers a lot of territory. I've been up here in Algoma for about five years now and I love it! nice to meet you!

Ken

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service