Hello there, my name's Alexis.
I've been rather atheistic all of my life, embracing it more and more everyday as I aged.
I'd assume like most, science laid down the cement for me. I consider myself a level 6 on Dawkins' scale.Some random things about me:
- I pour my "heart" and "soul" into my website, Confessions of Someone Almost 18. Yes, I am seventeen.
- Science is my love affair, especially social sciences.
- I graduated early, and will start college this fall pursuing sociology. My goal is a PhD from Oxford.
- I'm a huge Marilyn Manson fan. I enjoy personally delving deeply into the real meaning of his work, and discussing it with others mainly on Babalon. (The official Manson forums.)
- Richard Dawkins is my favorite author. I also enjoy work by George Orwell, Aldous Huxley, Nabokov, Augusten Burroughs (Sellevision, specifically), & Lewis Carroll. However, I hate reading.
- And of course, I am an atheist. Duh. :)