Hey all, i've been an open atheist for about 5 years and debating for the past two, I love a good discussion but theists want more of a shouting match so I thought I'd join you all over here :) I'm currently at university studying molecular biology so sorry if I tend to ramble about the technicalities in evolution :P

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello! If the world were inhabited by zombies, welcome to the quarantine zone. :)

Don't worry, yur safe here lol
Technicalities in evolution, now you're talking,
welcome, and I know what you mean about the shouting match.
so sorry if I tend to ramble about the technicalities in evolution

Don't be sorry. It's far more interesting than a bible thumper explaining the technical difficulties of creationism. (Although that might be more amusing.)

Welcome to A/N!
Welcome. Theists often resort to petty tactics during debates/arguments, don't they?
Thanks all for the warm welcome, I was a little bit busy yesterday with my lectures but i'm pretty free today so i'll be wandering through all the discussion threads hope to see you all :D
@Cynical: I can honestly say that I know three year olds with better debating skills than theists :P (He always wins because noone has the heart to criticise him. damn nephews being so adorable! :P)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Qiana-Maieev commented on James Yount's group Music Lovers
7 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
9 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
11 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
11 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Daniel W's discussion Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not. in the group Godless in the garden
11 hours ago
Joan Denoo posted a video

2016-04-19 My Spokane Garden

0:16
Spring came early this year, and put on quite a show.Lilacs and tulips start the year's performance.
15 hours ago
Profile IconVince, Dan, Katie Holsomback and 1 more joined Atheist Nexus
15 hours ago
Scott Daniel updated their profile
15 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service