this is fairly significant folks. as a constituency we are being ignored. most of us want some pretty basic things but politicians don't cater to us. by some accounts non-believers carried the day for Obama this past November.
what would most of us want? here are my most basic requests:
1. federal ban on creationism
2. prayer and religious ornaments banned from public grounds
3. legal abortion (i know it's legal, but it needs to be way more legal in some states)
4. legal weed (i know it's not universal but i have a feeling it's close)
5. end of abstinence only sex ed
6. pentacostals all put in loony bins
ok, i can compromise on #6.
feel free to add what i missed.
Bill Maher discusses how unrepresented atheists are in congress.
Sounds like a good list.