I went to Barnes and Noble to look for some books. As I was walking down the isles I noticed the fiction section, good selection.  I then walked over to the the bibles and scratched my head and thought, hey, shouldn't these be in the fiction section?  So I took one and put in in the fiction section and walked off laughing. Had I more time I would have put more.  Tee hee

Views: 929

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are welcome 

"On Bullshit" is actually apropos! Frankfurt distinguishes a lie, crafted to substitute a fiction for some particular truth, from bullshit, simulating knowledge and competence, and characterized by a "lack of connection to a concern with truth", an "indifference to how things really are".

(The full text is available through the Internet Archive / Wayback Machine.)

And specifically about religions, from Atheist Meme Base:

'Your BULL-SHIT is more BULL-SHIT than my BULL-SHIT' -- Christianity vs. Islam debate

Barnes and Noble really does make me smile too!

Funny thing, I used to believe in the Bible.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Christopher Erbland posted a status
"The Atheist Community of Rochester is meeting Sunday, April 2nd at the Brighton Memorial Library at 1:15 PM. Kevin Davis will speak."
47 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Your private internet history up for sale, thanks to Republicans in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Christopher Erbland is now a member of Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Your private internet history up for sale, thanks to Republicans in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to eric stone's discussion ALERT: NYTIMES PREDICTING BIG WIN FOR DEMS in GA
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Daniel W's group Quotation Of The Day
2 hours ago
Michael Penn commented on Glen Rosenberg's blog post LOCATION
2 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Daniel W's group Quotation Of The Day
2 hours ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service