I can't link using my tablet, but the news is on multiple sites. The state of Indiana passed a religious freedom law that many believe will legalize antigay discrimination.

Views: 1744

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It appears the whole thing will bite the dust. First the governor was walking it back. Now there discussing throwing the whole thing out. That was on the local Evansville news last night. Protest all over the town and one business had to close because they openly supported the law.

What a colossally stupid waste of legislative time and money when roads and bridges are falling apart and endangering lives.  Not to mention brainless twits carrying their beloved guns (penis substitutes) around in public, breeding like rabbits, and other "little" problems.

Someone suggested changing our "national bird" from the eagle to an ostrich.....not a bad idea, but my choice for the national "bird" is the Monodigital Salute....

A gun is a penis substitute? Oh, OK. That's why my gun has a droopy barrel.  Now I know.

Highly respected political genius and all-round asshat Tom Cotton shares his insight on the issue.

Senator Says Critics Of Indiana Should Get ‘Perspective,’ Be Thankful State Doesn’t Execute Gays

Appearing yesterday on CNN, Senator Tom Cotton (R) urged critics of Indiana’s “religious freedom” law to get “perspective,” suggesting the treatment of LGBT people in Indiana compared favorably to countries where gay people are executed.
“I think it’s important we have a sense of perspective,” Cotton said. “In Iran they hang you for the crime of being gay.”

Perspective? Indiana compares favorably to Iran just as Tom Cotton compares favorably to King Canute. He is now the man the news media go to for a juicy conservative quote.

Reminds me of Lyndon LaRouche's 1980s campaign to intern all gays because they MIGHT have AIDS.  It never occurs to these IDiots that gay people are born to str8 couples....and always have been.

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service