Take a look at Rachel Maddow's argument.

Bombshell: Rachel Maddow suggests that Putin may be behind Trump go...

Imagine that an evil despotic foreign leader has installed an agent as the President of their most hated adversary country. What would that leader have his agent do?

• Have that agent relax sanctions on the leader’s country.  CHECK
  • Have that agent antagonize the country’s allies.  CHECK
  • Have that agent sow discord in the country with hateful divisive rhetoric.  CHECK
  • Have that agent attack the countries institutions, particularly the Justice Department, and install cronies in the leadership of these institutions.  CHECK
  • Have that agent pull the country out of multinational trade and security alliances.  CHECK
  • Have that agent implement crazy economic trade sanctions to weaken its economy.  CHECK
  • Have that agent heap praise on the foreign leader.  CHECK
  • Have that agent go to extraordinary lengths to conceal communications with the foreign leader.  CHECK
  • Have that agent regurgitate obscure dishonest talking points to serve the foreign leader’s propaganda purposes. CHECK
  • HAVE THAT AGENT SHUT DOWN THE COUNTRY’S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT ON THE BASIS OF SOME STUPID CONTRIVED RATIONAL, AND NOT REOPEN IT DESPITE ENORMOUS POLITICAL, SECURITY, SOCIAL AND FINANCIAL DAMAGE, THEREBY CRIPPLING THE COUNTRY.  CHECK

If Maddow is right, Putin’s agent Donald J. Trump is intentionally doing more damage every day than an invading horde, and it will only get worse until he is stopped.

If Maddow is right, what happens next?

image source

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bizarrely perhaps, I have several times wondered if Trump would invite the Russian military to visit.

I genuinely wonder what compromising information the Russians have on tRump and other top Republicans.

Bert, I’m one of the many, perhaps the majority, of NRA members who want background check and other regulations.

However, when NRA fundraisers call I tell them I don’t donate to the GOP.

Thanks for the Rolling Stone article, Bertold. The rot, the rot!

Rot happens when no one stops fermentation.

With whatever else Putin has on Trump, Trump needed Putin’s ok for a Moscow tower.

Your partly rotted fruit or vegetable drink?

Bert, you educated me. Amazing!

I thought brewing made beer, and fermenting made wine.

The Trump shutdown has cost millions in so many ways. I've seen videos in which Trump would like to take everything back to a time like 1900 and he says we would be so much better off. Maybe that is what he is trying to do. It all plays right into Putin's ideas and would be OK with the Koch brothers. No EPA and no payments to save land, water, and food contaminations. 

Then it gets idiotic on You Tube. The ones wanting to make money there claim the stable genius is doing this to "drain the swamp." If jobs are lost in shutdown it's a matter of time until that job ceases to exist. It just goes away. How could they believe this and think we do not need the CIA, FBI, or even Trump's Secret Service? I wouldn't think it was very smart to be protected by people who are not being paid. 

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service