Religious and neocon radio host Linda Harvey said on her radio show on Mission America (look under "Supreme Court to Consider Marriage"), that since homosexuality is a "learned behavior,"  people  don't naturally engage in that kind of behavior, thus, gays are not "people" according to the law and do not qualify as a "person" under the 14th amendment in the Constitution of the United States. Harvey also says that gay people are not "beneficial" to society. [note: that was the argument of eugenics. I think this is an appropriate place to pull Hitler out here. He said the same thing.]  Harvey stated that:

“‘Person’ should be understood based on historic, beneficial, or at least neutral and fact-based traits; it should not be twisted to incorporate behavior that most religions and most cultures have said a firm ‘no’ to.

“It’s also behavior for which there’s no recognized science demonstrating a genetic or hormonal origin.  And it’s also not beneficial and does not stand the definition of marriage, used for millennia – that is, the act of consummation. It’s another sad fact of homosexual behavior that two men or two women can never consummate a marriage; they can never conceive children together.”

[So, since my wife and I cannot have children, we should have not gotten married.]

One of the first steps to genocide is to declare a group of people as sub-human or a non-person.-James.

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From personal experience, being relegated to "less than 100% human" or "them" is a hard row to hoe.  Maybe it build character.  Maybe not.  Mrs. Harvey knows that - I'm sure it's why she's found someone to demonize.  It's a sign of basic, manipulative cruelty, and is a dangerous character flaw.

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service