https://www.mamamia.com.au/greta-thunberg-2/

'She doesn't flirt or giggle or pout.' What's behind men's discomfort with Greta Thunberg.

Greta Thunberg makes men – especially middle-aged white men – very angry.
“Grating Greta’s a vulnerable young drama queen who should go back to school,” Piers Morgan declared in the Daily Mail.
US president Donald Trump mocked the young climate activist on Twitter.
“She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future,” he wrote. “So nice to see!”................more.........

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No doubt there are educated and uneducated theists who qualify. But as orthodoxy/piety increase males who qualify decrease. 

Religion is power. Power requires control. Control is in part governed through a strict social order. Preserving that order is threatened by females in general and little upstart Gretas in particular.

While it may be true that some religions are less toxic as are certain sects the reality is that moderates are enablers. Nobody ought to support notions that require us to hit the kill switch on our smarts. nor ought we ever adopt fantastic claims lacking evidence especially when those claims involve us. 

Further..the sleep of reason produces monsters. Any religion at any time cam splinter and metastasize..so that the once moderate transforms into the current monster.

I admire Greta and really find it hard to see why so many are upset with her.

Greta does not flirt, giggle, pout. cry, or scream, she simply tells the truth with confidence and competence. I suppose, as she grows older, she may resort to those other behaviors, but I seriously doubt it. On a Cognitive Bias Quadrant of memory, meaning, information overload, and need for speed, Greta has supreme cognitive qualities in all dimensions!

It is usually in high school that girls develop those behaviors to get boys to notice them so, unless it is different in other countries, I doubt she will do that.

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service