Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Damn you! How dare you be reasonable when talking about Michelle Bachmann?

Yeah, I feel all dirty now.

When does she ever get anything even remotely correct? Here's a quote from her recent visit to New Hampshire. Where she addressed a group of conservative activists and students....
"What I love about New Hampshire and what we have in common is our extreme love for liberty. You're the state where the shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord. And you put a marker in the ground and paid with the blood of your ancestors the very first price that had to be paid to make this the most magnificent nation that has ever arisen in the annals of man in 5,000 years of recorded history."   - Michelle Bachmann
 Too bad both the Lexington & Concord she's talking about are in Massachusetts. Funny thing is, she said the same thing two nights in a row. How do these idiots get elected?

She's filled to the top with "positive enthusiasm"... have you seen SNL's Kristen Wiig do her impression?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/snls-michele-bachmann-gets-a-state-of-th...

She describes herself as a "bold choice".... I hope GOP voters disagree or define "bold" as "scary, very scary".

She survives among others who have sawdust in their heads. They elect her.

Does anyone know who the Dems ran against her?

You know what pisses me off about this? Even when I convince someone that God doesn't belong in our national motto or our pledge of allegiance, the response is always that it isn't that big of a deal and it would be a waste of time for congress to take it out. They have better things to do.

...apparently like reaffirm the already existing national motto...

Thanks for sharing, by the way.

"They have better things to do".

That is so true, the problem is they aren't doing shit about those "better things" .  In fact I can't see that they are doing anything about the country's serious problems other than the pathetic version of Kabuki theater in which they are currently engaged.

What depresses me is that the US can have a serious candidate for POTUS of Bachmann's ilk.  She is a certifiable moron. I almost long for Richard Nixon

Nixon became POTUS twelve years before Reagan invited the religious dingbats into the Party.

The dingbats outnumbered the Birchers, the moderates and the Southern racists and took over the Party.

When I remember that the somewhat progressive Teddy Roosevelt was a Repub, I ask who did what to whom to produce the 1930s Repubs who opposed everything Franklin Roosevelt did.

When I remember that the Dems of the late 1800s had owned slaves, I ask who did what to whom to produce the 1930s Dems who helped working people.

The people who made it a point to change it to "In God We Trust" should have had better things to do, too.

Or maybe it kept them momentarily from doing something stupider?! Who knows.

I don't live in the US but I'm sure you would have the support of atheists from all over. Creatures like Supermilf, Michele Bachmann, and Christine O'Donnell should never have launch codes for nuclear weapons.
I was never comfortable that GW Bush had the launch codes for nuclear weapons.

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service