Overthrow of US Govt Called off Due to Sunny Day in DC

WashingtonTimes.com

What appears to have been an attempt at high treason was thwarted by a sunny pleasant day in Washington DC.  

"Operation American Spring was billed... as a rally call for patriotic Americans to force out of office ... Mr. Obama...Mr. Boehner... Attorney General Eric Holder, Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid, Sen. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, vice president Joe Biden and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi."

From the Erik Rush website, "American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution...Those in power will not hesitate to use force against unarmed patriots exercising their constitutional rights. Patriots may be killed, wounded, or incarcerated...."

Of the 10 to 30 million patriots expected to be at the rally, it was estimated that over 100 courageous Americans attended.   One estimate said dozens, another said hundreds were there after earlier rain cleared.  " hundreds of demonstrators carrying Gadsden, Texas, and American flags and a wooden cross gathered at the base of the Washington Monument, where they locked arms and chanted, “Impeach Obama.”  It's not reported if Obama was hiding in the basement under a desk.

I hope they wore sunblock - they should not be rewarded for their sacrifice, with future risk of melanoma.

The failed coup d'etat was broadcast via livefeed from 10 miles away, because in the fog of war, there was no parking closer to the historic event.  "A caller from North Carolina said he feared Obama would declare martial law and begin executing Christian citizens as a prelude to civil war."  Another caller, from Michigan, was so fed up with tyranny, he sold his jet ski.  

(Image: wikipedia.org)  Not an actual depiction of today's restoration of the American Constitution.

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm still haven't seen anything on the internet about the overthrow of the US Gov't.  Apparently this didn't work out as planned.  Col. Riley's planned act of high treason was thwarted by.....   well, he's kind of like a chihuahua barking at a squirrel in a tree.  

On his Ning site, Riley reported "Our first day May 16, 2014 was our best day....even though God got our attention early by drenching us with rain...He reminded us of His power but showered us with sunshine later in the day.........thousands in our midst......some in the cradle, young people with one our PFA members, Marty Church who is 84...the beautiful part is the sacrifical nature of all our participants...I could go into individual sacrifices but I don't want to give the impression there is criticism of anyone who can't be with us...there are many reasons and we know many are doing work behind the scenes, prayers, and the like.

Nothing fails like prayer.

LOL I guess as long as these people are relying on the power of prayer to help them obtain their goal, there's not too much for us to worry about.

That's what I'm worried about TFA, the day they stop relying on prayer, and start picking up guns and fixing up molotov cocktails, or digging into their Doomsday Preppers weapons stock.

That's funny, god made it rain on us at the Reason Rally in DC too. That wacky god!

Ya think maybe he was testing our resolve? [grin!]  Meantime, these schmucks get a sunny day and what kind of turnout do THEY get???

Gotta love it. Hilarious.

The overthrow of the government didn't work out last weekend.  In the meantime, President Obama goes for a stroll on the National Mall. 

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service