The Pence Presidency seems inevitable.

HOW MANY DAYS BEFORE PRESIDENT PENCE?

The Christo-Fascist looks like a shoo-in.

His poll numbers were low when Donald Trump picked him for vice president. Many doubted Pence would have been able to win a second term as governor.

An investigation into the Flynn matter will develop, with Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell promoting it. Additionally, Senators John Cornyn of Texas, Roy Blunt of Missouri, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, and John McCain of Arizona all are pushing for hearings.

As the FBI investigates this situation further, which would be expected to occur as a normal procedure after such a high level and immediate scandal, the earliest ever in any Presidential term (25 days), there will be calls for Trump to resign or be impeached.

,...  Pence could, even if Trump vehemently opposed it, invoke the 25th Amendment, Section 4 with the approval of a majority of the cabinet, which would make Pence “Acting President.” Some might call it a “palace coup” but Pence could make a convincing case that it is too risky to leave Trump in power.

One would imagine that if such a scenario occurred, that Donald Trump would resign, as Richard Nixon did in 1974 after the House Judiciary Committee approved his impeachment. But with an unhinged person such as Trump, who can say what would happen in such a circumstance?

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...this is the first time learned about New Apostolic Reformation and the G12....... (I know...I am a late bloomer)...

The more I learn about these organizations ,the more reasons to be scared of religion.

Does the FBI have a list of these religious organizations?

Thomas, if you're interested in learning more about what is going on with Dominionism right now, check out Talk2Action.  They are VERY good.

Ooh crap I don't even believe and out of pure desperation I'm ready to pray for Trump. Darn it look what you've done to me Ruth!!__ I'm an desperate atheist in a foxhole now.....with all affection and respect...

Comp, lol. I believe we would all try it if it would work. With a money back guarantee ;)

I do not pray and I'm not a friend of Fuckface von Clownstick. Even as President this man talks openly about "destroying somebody's career." Everyone smiles, nods, or just ignores it. He doesn't know what he is doing and he is not funny. He cannot just leave it alone.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service