Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the middle east wearing a wedding dress

In 2008 an Italian Artist called Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the middle east wearing a wedding dress.Sadly she was gang raped and killed in the first Muslim country that she went through which was Turkey 

http://alchetron.com/Pippa-Bacca-1029571-W

Views: 154

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the clip, Banjo. I get the Aussie humor.

In Iran, religion took empathy and made a mob sociopathic.

In the US, greed took empathy, made a politician sociopathic and I lost a reporter ally to a carbomb. In Wikipedia see the article on Don Bolles. I was next on the hitlist and left.

You and I survived and we protect ourselves.

I remember Don Bolles! That you realized the threat to you and left and survive, brings me great pleasure. Thanks for your words, dear friend. 

Very glad you're still with us. :)

What Judge Judy would say to her, "Is the word stupid written across your forehead?"

This is an intervention where I would step in and stop her. This is equivalent to a child walking across a highway.

I really doubt there's a direct connection between this act of violence and Islam, as seems to be implied. This could easily have happened in any other place in the world. This was an experiment waiting for failure, including assertions that the victim had it coming. So called adherents of any set of beliefs, or no beliefs, are capable of both infinitely good and bad. Do people's beliefs sometimes drive them to cruelty? Absolutely.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service