Just saw that at PZ Myer's blog:
Ah, "stumper" questions. My favorites of all time:
5. "How did males and females evolve separately? Hmmm?"
4. "So what happened before the big bang, hmmm?"
3. "So why is the Bible's order of species creation in Genesis correct, hmmm?"
2. "Who made you, then, hmmm?" --moment of sadness: this one came from my own mother.
1. "Then how does this chair, which weighs 10 pounds, support a pastor like me, who weighs 300?" --I offered to answer him, because I know the physics of that, and he said, "No, that's not the point..."
Of course. Getting an answer never is the point; the point is that they don't really want to know.