Well, so much for reason civil discourse.  Below are a small sampling of the posts to "Mark Levin's" facebook wall. in response to his post "Thoughts on Maher and Stewart".

Is there any hope?

"Mark, I won't appear on his show. I expect any day he will die and go to HELL."

"That's Right, their childish foul mouth makes me want to slap their face. No, wonder the world thinks we are all infidels, well to compare Americans with these idiots just makes God fearing people sick. Don't judge US WE THE PEOPLE or compare US WITH THIS UGLY RUDE HOLLYWOOD, WE ARE NOT GOING BACK TO OK...THIS HAS GOT TO STOP JOY BEHAR, YOU ARE FOUL MOUTH."

"I am sadened that so many people in this country think Stewart is real news. As for Maher, "Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!”

"people like their shows cause they have no taste or and they are stupid...There, I said it, and I mean it."

"DOUBLE MINDED, NARROW MINDED. NEEDS TO GROW UP. THROWS FITS LIKE A CHILD - TEMPER TANTRUM 2 YEAR OLDS, I CALL THEM LITTLE sshhitty diaper kids that mommie never said no to. They ARE HAVING FITS LIKE CRY BABIES."

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how about this one, from a David Fisher:

"How can anyone follow a guy who is a self proclaimed atheists"
There are a lot of nuts on both sides. Don't go to an extremists web site and look for rationality. Go on Rosie McDonnell's site and you can see statements that are just as hateful.

Quotes from that site does no good to anyone. We need more people to debate the affairs of this country is a rational manner with respect for both sides. Until that happens, I'm afraid this country will continue down this endless black hole.
Good point Binker. Thanks for the put down - much deserved.
I ususally have a good point at least once a month.
yep, crazy is as crazy does...
check this out, I just 'guessed' the threat made to Broward schools (which went under lockdown) was perpetrated by some right-wing connection (aka the hate-wing)

~

frankensteins r' us, that's the RNC! GOP! and Tali'tea parties...

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service