Predicting COVID-19, How will the COVID 19 resolve?

OK, mathematical minds, do these calculations make sense? The way I understand them is that extremely strict discipline now will significantly shorten the period of time coronavirus strangles resolution; loose controls, or disagreement over how to manage it, or focusing on the wrong goals will make recovery years to achieve. 

I am lousy at this kind of calculation, but if the options result in short or long recovery periods, I am willing and able to take the strict discipline one. 

What say you? 

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People need to be wearing masks. The Asians are saying masks, even makeshift ones give significant protection the the numbers prove it. 

As to fundamentalist Chistians go, I would encourage them to prove the power of Jesus and faith by attending church and coughing and sneezing all over each other. 

Fill up those mega churches Christers. It's your right! Don't let them LIEbrul scientists tell you what to do. JESUS will protect you. The Bible says so. And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14 NAB) Just ask Jesus to keep you safe and he will do it. Jesus never lies and the Bible is the word of Almighty God! Shout GLORY!

https://criminaldonaldtrump.blogspot.com/2020/03/to-all-trump-suppo...

Here is another version of S.I.D. Predicting infection rates. 

University of Washiongton study on Predicting COVID-19

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service