In case you guys don't know Johanna Michaelsen is a Christian fundamentalist who claimed to have worked with a psychic surgeon (Pachita) and was a major promoter Satanic Ritual Abuse in the 1990s. I wish to refute and clear up this mess she created once and for all so that people know they are dealing with a faker because she was not only involved in promoting nonsense but was never properly debunked in her hayday and thus even today is trying to make a comeback. If you know anything else about her feel free to add on to what I found about her. I am also providing facts I found about the psychic she worked (Pachita) with because she helped create all this nonsense by driving crazy stuff into Johanna's mind
1) Stanley Krippner, who was mentioned in her book Beautiful Side of Evil said his friend Montague Ullman had visited the same psychic and tested the blood and guts from the surgery and they were from animals. This was from a personal email I had with him. As well a Mexican skeptic, Mauricio-José Schwarz I talked with claimed even during her Hayday Pachita was accused of using animal parts for her surgeries
2)Also the musician *Charles Mingus had visited the same psychic johanna had worked with for a cure for ALS. There was no evidence that the surgery had taken place, no marks no scratches, not one drop of blood. Also the psychic kept on prescribing quack diets and Mingus died a few months after seeing the psychic. Page 107, Better Git It in Your Soul: An Interpretive Biography of Charles Mingus, 2016, Krin Gabbard
3)Also the origin story the psychic told Johanna and the director Alejandro Jowdorosky contracts each other. One claimed she first did psychic surgery when she was 10 another said she first started when she was in her late 20s Page 122 of Beautiful Side of Evil by Johanna Michaelsen vs The Dance of Reality: A Psychomagical Autobiography (Magic Masters Shamans) Alejandro Jodorowsky
4)Johanna claimed that there was a magic light on page 92 of her book Beautiful Side of Evil that allowed her to see all surgeries super clearly, but other visitors claimed it was so dark they could barely see anything at all and that the only light source was of dim candles. Even quacks like Alejandro Jowdrowsky as well as people who accompanied Andrjia Puharich, a parapsychologist that visited the same psychic claimed it was too dark to really see anything and that all sorts of fraud could have taken place.
5) Her own testimony that she gives as presentations sometimes contradicts her book. For example her own book said after the psychic cured a small boy from muteness the first thing he said was her name, while in two different interviews one with Stan Moneith from 2004 and another with Rapture Ready Radio in 2012 she said the first words the boy said was her dad's name.
6) This one is a little silly but I found someone online who asked Hal Lindsey who wrote the forward to her book and asked Hal about Johanna's story and Hal was apparently very vague about it. sustainedreactiondotyukudot/topic/5840/The-Death-of-Charles-Mingus?page=1
7) Her (step?) children seem to promote not only Yoga (she rallies against Yoga all the time) but appear to support progressive websites like Daily Kos suggesting that those with behind the scene knowledge aren't convinced of her truth
Another "scientist" Jacobo Grinberg claimed that Pachita the psychic Johanna Michalesen worked with can spawn organs for transplant OUT OF NOTHING. While Johanna claimed Pachita needed to buy them from the local morgue.
9) In the book Memories of a Maverick, the biography of Puharich a man claimed Pachita the psychic did a BRAIN TRANSPLANT. Which basically means she brought a dead guy back to life, so what was so special about Jesus coming back from the dead if a psychic can do it?
10) She STLL promotes SRA 20 years after its been debunked, by citing favorably Gregory Reid a man that defended the claims of Mike Warnake and Laura Strafford even to this day and as well claims to be an "expert" on the occult despite pushing lies like on the origins of Halloween, Rammerstein causing the columbine massacre etc....
11) She claims that tumors cut out of patients smell like rotting meat, but even large cancers don't always have a smell comparable to rotting meat. Not even if they do have extensive necrosis. And the size that a "psychic surgeon" handles is small enough to be palmed by him (this is a close up setting) is not what would be considered a large cancer which would be prone to extensive necrosis.
Sometimes these types of fraud will fool many people. It's sort of like how spiritualism was a big thing at the turn of the century. Fake pictures and "spirits" of the dead in a darkened room because they cannot manifest in the light. America bought it for a while. Something new always comes along.
Tent revivals where people are healed of their ailments. I have actually seen this. What did I really see? I saw people who claimed they were healed. Who would know the difference or even know what the malady was in the first place? Modern fraud of this type has gotten into visual aid trickery, and all for us.
I remember Oral Roberts in great need of a lot of money and he told everyone that if he didn't get it "god was going to call him home." Isn't that like saying "gimme the money or god is going to kill me.?" Oral got his money. Keep in mind that this same god told Oral to build a great university of Christian education and name it after himself. Not god, - himself.
Well I better quit. I'm telling the truth but not with much finesse.