A Friend posted this on my facebook wall and I would want to share it with you.

Views: 89

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bahahahhahaha.  That last one was just naughty!
LOL, the last one rocks!
Loved the last one! Quick question to anyone out there. A few years ago I found, somewhere on the web, a parody of the "Where's Waldo" cartoon, where the theme was "Where's Jesus." Two in particular, were something to the effect of "Find Jesus at the Pro Wresting Smack Down" and "Find Jesus at the Big 'Ole Booty Fest." In the latter, he was trying to pick up a buxom young blonde. Does anyone know the website where they're at. I've been searching like crazy and can't seem to find them anymore.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Loren Miller posted a status
"I'm not certain I can tolerate listening to Drumpf for a full 90 minutes. If he cannot contain his inanity, I'm back to football gladly."
12 minutes ago
Compelledunbeliever commented on V.N.K.Kumar's blog post THE TANTALIZING PURPOSES OF PRAYER
43 minutes ago
Compelledunbeliever commented on V.N.K.Kumar's blog post THE TANTALIZING PURPOSES OF PRAYER
59 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Feminist Atheists
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Daniel Wachenheim's discussion **500 Error** Notices on Atheist Nexus
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
k.h. ky replied to Daniel Wachenheim's discussion **500 Error** Notices on Atheist Nexus
3 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service