Muslims and Christians are overly represented in prison. Conclusion: Muslims and Christians are less law abiding than all other groups.

Jews, atheists and Hare Krishnas are under represented in prison. Conclusion: Jews, atheists and Hare Krishnas are less law abiding that Muslims, and Christians and therefore less dangerous,

Muslim Rape Crisis In Sweden

From the Article:

The guidebook comes as a result of Sweden's growing rape epidemic, with public records showing that 85% of all gang rapes and sexual assault were committed by migrants. The staggering numbers have earned it the infamous title "Rape Capital of the West" from the Gatestone Institute (GI), an international nonprofit policy council.

"The country experienced a large influx of Muslims in the 1970s after the country chose to become multicultural," ChurchMilitant noted. "The only country with more rapes per capita as of 2010 was Lesotho in Southern Africa."

The Gatestone Institute's statistics show that Sweden has experienced a 1,472% increase in rapes since 1975.

"The country has had a history of downplaying the number of rapes by committed by migrants," CM continued. "Sweden has refused for more than a decade to keep official statistics of the origin of such criminals."

Now comes a new report from the independent news group that says 43% of the rapes are committed against children. From Defend Europa:

The data, which looks at Swedish rape figures for the first half of 2017, concludes that 3430 violent rapes were carried out during this period. 1470 (43%) of these rapes were carried out on children (ages 0-17) and 1960 (57%) of these rapes were carried out on adults (ages 18+).

In relation to the child rapes:

88% were carried out on girls.
12% were carried out on boys.
In relation to the adult rapes:

95% were carried on out women.
5% were carried out on men.

The Swedes need not worry, though, because the new guidebook will surely enlighten rapists who operate according to a cultural standard entirely antithetical to the West's conception that rape is evil.

Nearly 100% of the terrorist attack in the world are perpetrated by Muslims.

At one time rape was almost unheard of in Sweden and Sweden had one of the lowest crime rates in the world and then they decided to tolerate Islam. Tolerating Islam is not much different than tolerating Nazism. What people who have never read the Koran and the Haddith don't know is that unlike every other religion is that Islam has absolutely no redeeming values whatsoever. The term Islamo-fascism is very accurate.  Muslims are like Bible belt Christians on steroids.

I despise Trump but I think he has a point about keeping Muslims out of the US. He lied through his teeth about Mexicans. Mexicans are Catholics and illegal Mexican immigrants are actually more law abiding than Americans and IMO a positive for America. When you compare the Catholic North East to the Bible Belt the Northeast is much more law abiding. Catholicism is probably why. 

Blond women in Sweden are dying their hair to avoid being target of Muslim rapists.

I have been called intolerant for stating the facts about religions.  If I were king of the world I would confiscate the wealth of the Abrahamic institutions and eradicate the Abrahamic faiths like they never existed. History is drenched with the blood of the lies and ignorance caused by followers of the God of Abraham. I am intolerant of fascists especially the ones who invoke "God". If there were a bounty on them I'd be filthy rich.

The facts speak for themselves. The "religion of peace" is the religion of rape. Anyone who freely embraces Islam probably should be eliminated. I liken Muslims to pitbulls. They are a dangerous breed with little or no value. 

Sweden has imported huge numbers of Muslim immigrants with catastrophic effect.

Sweden’s population grew from 9 million to 9.5 million in the years 2004-2012, mainly due to immigration from “countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia”. 16 percent of all newborns have mothers born in non-Western countries. Employment rate among immigrants: 54 percent.

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.

In 2003, Sweden’s rape statistics were higher than average at 9.24, but in 2005 they shot up to 36.8 and by 2008 were up to 53.2. Now they are almost certainly even higher as Muslim immigrants continue forming a larger percentage of the population.

With Muslims represented in as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration, the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be a sexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology.

The statistics are skewed by urban centers where the Islamic colonists cluster. In Stockholm this summer there was an average of 5 rapes a day. Stockholm has gone from a Swedish city to a city that is one-third immigrant and is between a fifth and a quarter Muslim.

Sweden, like the rest of the West, will have to come to terms with the fact that it can either have female equality or Muslim immigration. It cannot have both.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweden has experienced a 1,472% increase in rapes since 1975.

~ The Gatestone Institute's statistics

Migrant Crisis: 43% of All Rapes in Sweden Are on Children

~ https://www.defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/rapes-sweden-children/

Sweden: 94.2% Of Gang Criminals & 92% Of Rapists Have Foreign Backgrounds

~ https://www.defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/94-2-gang-criminals-92-rapists-foreign-background/

The Rapedemic of Sweden – True Rape Culture

~ https://www.defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/migrant-crime/rapedemic-sweden-true-rape-culture/

Swedish rape figures for the first half of 2017, concludes that 3430 violent rapes were carried out during this period. 1470 (43%) of these rapes were carried out on children (ages 0-17) 

In 1960 (57%) of these rapes were carried out on adults (ages 18+).

In relation to the child rapes:

• 88% were carried out on girls.

• 12% were carried out on boys.

In relation to the adult rapes:

• 95% were carried on out women.

• 5% were carried out on men.

The graph below (which comes from BRA’s report), shows that

55% of child rapes were carried out on 0-14 year-old girls,
10% of child rapes were carried out on 0-14 year-old boys,
33% of child rapes were carried out on 15-17 year-old girls and
2% of child rapes were carried out on 15-17 year-old boys
Nearly 100% of the terrorist attack in the world are perpetrated by Muslims.
~ https://www.defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/rapes-sweden-children/

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud commented on BuildingCastles's group Health & Fitness
28 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
59 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on BuildingCastles's group Health & Fitness
2 hours ago
Idaho Spud commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
3 hours ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"For whatever it's worth, I just told ALL my federal and state representatives that I am "Openly Secular." Have to wonder if they care."
3 hours ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service