Southern Decadence protest leader booked with masturbating at Metairie (New Orleans burb)park

Ah yes. That instituion of all that is moral on the planet!

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/02/man_booked_with_masturb...

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holy crap! But I shouldn't find this surprising. Those who spend their time demonizing others tend to have skeletons in their closet. Or van.
As my friend RJ Evans likes to say - "The hypocrisy reveals the lie."
I live and work in Metairie but haven't heard about this. I donot keep up w local news that well so I shouldn't be too surprised.

The wife and I both used to drive cabs for a living and my wife still does. We both love t decadence festivities. We donot personal attend too many of t events but we very much love all t people attending and their money. Except for Essence, summer is a slow time for all service industry workers here and we wait for gay day all summer long as it occurres during labor day wknd.
Born in Shreveport. Lived on the West Bank for 15+ years until Katrina. Been to most festivals at least once.
I live and work in Metairie but haven't heard about this. I donot keep up w local news that well so I shouldn't be too surprised.

The wife and I both used to drive cabs for a living and my wife still does. We both love t decadence festivities. We donot personal attend too many of t events but we very much love all t people attending and their money. Except for Essence, summer is a slow time for all service industry workers here and we wait for gay day all summer long as it occurres during labor day wknd.

Those protester frakers are out for Mardi Gras as well and can be insufferable. Monica previously said she thought they were secretly closeted. I think it is largely that they resent others having fun, coupled w that that is simply how they get their jollies, feeling supirior.

It is not terribly different from how it is widely accepted that one of t main pastimes of people in heaven is gloating over everyone in hell. I can imagine all those Christians getting a head start on that by first hand observing "sinners" and gleefully saying, "He is going to hell, and her, and both of them too".

What a sorry excuse for a life. Except for there being pedophilia issues in this case, I think that is actually more pathetic than being closeted.

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service