Fellow Freethinkers...

I have tried to respond to all your maiden messages by my Google account only to get a mailer-daemon message that they haven’t been sent, because of some computer technical errors…

So down I am resending, by way of my (new one) A-Atheist nexus account…
I give thanks (to you!) all for accepting me in the circle. As for the 4 simple things to get started, here is my response:-

1 ) I have one friend, my former student named Isakwisa Lucas whom I groomed in freethinking, though he visits internet not regularly, however along the way, I will invite him to join...
2 ) to add content - what contents, my articles & opinions? That I will do along the way...
3) as for adding profile photo,  that I will do as soon as possible
4) as for Twitting, sorry I am not in that...
NOTE THAT I RELY ON PUBLIC INTERNET CAFES, SO SOMETIMES I MIGHT TAKE FEW DAYS TO RESPOND
Again thanks so much, please count me in...And I will contribute as much as possible on nonbelieving freethinking from black Afrika
YOURS FREETHINKER Nsajigwa.

- Hello Mr Terence Meaden
so I know you so you know me...
so happy for your compliment on my introduction...
I will follow your advice to join the ORIGINS accordingly. However let it be known that I use/rely on internet cafes, so it’s until I visit same that I can communicate. Thus I could be slower in responding, that should be known as the reason why...
All the very best
Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi
a freethinker in Afrika.

- Thanks Ruth Antony Gardner...

and I will do what you recommend...
yours Nsajigwa Sisi kwa sisi - a freethinker in black Afrika.

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ooh, thanks Nerd...and i have seen your page/site...will follow up the discussions on it...including testing myself on those "parameters"

all the best

Nsajigwa

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service