I recently realized that the black community will never accept that homosexuality is a natural phenomenon. One lady told me last week that father god does not make anybody gay. I have come to realize that the black community refuses to confront the monsters of reality by avoidng the cave of reality. So I have decided to capitalize on people who willingly want to remain naive. I am about to start a spiritual business casting out homosexual demons. The thing is this scam is unpenetratable because of one ridiculous loop hole . Demons are everywhere and if someone was to return with a complain I would simple accuse them of leaving the affected person around someone with homosexual demons thus leading to repossesion by demons again. I wonder if I can go through with this and keep a straight face. I am jealous of Benny Hinn.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Careful!
tee hee, the gay demons just may make you more loving, and then what shall you do?
Hey RealType, welcome to Nexus. I know (or hope) this is mostly sarcasm or Poe.

It is important that we do not make blanketed statements about entire groups of people.
I really mean no harm. It was just in response to some people I know. I think its time the black community pay for their homophobia.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service