The Tragic Tale of Fappy the Anti Masturbation Dolphin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2MOo2CEnqc

Please note I do not know the legitimacy of this story, this story is for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken as a factual news story

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, after doing a bit of Googling and seeing the story replicated on two sites, both of which are highly dubious in their integrity (nationalreport.net is definitely on my BAD list), I ran onto the following on bullshit-blog.com:

Editors note: Upon looking into the mystery that was ‘Fappy’ it appears the anti-masturabation dolphin is actually an elaborate hoax, created by online trolls targeting the Westboro Baptist Church.

Smells like a combination of POE and a not horribly subtle bullshit job to me.

Thank you for the polite response.  Even though it is fake I still think its a hilarious work of fiction.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Gary S commented on Teagraves's blog post Why Are Atheists So Toxic?
37 minutes ago
BenGee commented on Teagraves's blog post Why Are Atheists So Toxic?
57 minutes ago
Gwen commented on Teagraves's blog post Why Are Atheists So Toxic?
58 minutes ago
BenGee commented on Teagraves's blog post Why Are Atheists So Toxic?
1 hour ago
BenGee liked Teagraves's blog post Why Are Atheists So Toxic?
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Well, I thought I respected Asra Nomani ... right up to the point where she became a Trump apologist! Sorry, Asra, but you're full of shit!"
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago
Gary S replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Poverty Has Always Accompanied Capitalism in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service