Please to be regaling us with your favorite puns. I'll start:

A scientist doing a large experiment with liquid chemicals was trying to solve a problem when he fell in and became part of the solution.

Tags: puns, punsters need love too, very punny

Views: 1138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My wife's favorite

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He sidles up to the bar and announces: I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.
Ha! That may have been one of the first puns I ever heard. Ah, the mammaries...
This one might take a while to get...

Two men walk into a bar. One says "ouch".

Oh, and of course..."Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
Heh. My problem is that I've seen most puns floating around. I'm easily amused, so I still think they are funny... just not as funny as I did when I first heard them.

."Atheism is a non-prophet organization."

This should be on a t-shirt, if it isn't already.
There was a pun competition at a local middle school. Each student was allowed to submit multiple entries. One student sent in ten entries, hoping at least one entry would win, but no pun in ten did.

A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The Stewardess looks at him and says, "I’m sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger".
BOO, HISS!!!!! [large grin!]
I was just bemoaning that I can't remember any puns I've created, when I thought up this:

"People say I'm blunt, but it's not chronic".
Thanks Sarah, I was beginning to think I should hang my head in shame.
No, no shame. I was actually waiting for someone else to say something... You brought back a lot of fond memories for me. I can smell it now................
A "blunt" is a marijuana cigarette. "Chronic" is yet another slang term for marijuana, usually heard as "the chronic".

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service