I'm just curious to know, does anyone here primarily listen to Video Game Music besides me? If so, what are some of your soundtracks and from what video games in particular? Also, feel free to provide links you wish share with the members of this discussion.

Views: 319

Replies to This Discussion

I particularly enjoy the music from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

I listen to Final Fantasy music.  Nobuo Uematsu FTW!  Here is a link to the Final Fantasy: Distant Worlds 2011 concert performance - Vancouver 2011.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPx5_I8KfNM

The songs in Final Fantasy X and X-2 had me singing Koda Kumi songs for weeks.  Singing in Japanese is fun, especially when you don't really understand the words.

I have also picked up a lot of new favorites from the playlists on car radios in games like Scarface, GTA and Need for Speed.

I really enjoy much of Motoi Sakuraba's game compositions esspecially the OST from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

tom sarbeck replied to tom sarbeck's discussion What Did the Founding Fathers Intend America To Be?
58 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Plinius's blog post Trans
1 hour ago
Lilac commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
Pharmer posted a status
"Hi Everybody!! The reason I an here is merely to make new friends that share in my atheist views. Any one here from Humboldt??"
2 hours ago
Daniel W replied to tom sarbeck's discussion What Did the Founding Fathers Intend America To Be?
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat liked Daniel W's discussion What is the path to reducing confirmation bias in others? How do we counter the thought silos?
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
2 hours ago
Idaho Spud commented on Daniel W's group Food!
2 hours ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service