What stuff do you believe in even though you dont have evidence and are atheist? I believe in aliens and some sort of afterlife. I also believe theres a 4th density that has different laws of physics. The 4th density im talking about is not about time. I believe theres alot of stuff the universe can do that would seem supernatural. I believe in magic and supernatural like powers that humans arent capable of.

Views: 1083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

uh oh, here it goes. I believe that pets will develop language in the distant future.
It would require further development of the brain and vocal cords first. >.>
Belief only exists in the absence of evidence, usually it's based upon (at best) incomplete data and shoddy hypotheses that relate more to people's inner feelings then it does to reality.

Therefor i try to limit my beliefs as much as possible. Of course for those who know Descartes, we all make assumptions. Personally i believe the following assumptions to be true:
- I belief that the universe exists
- I belief that it's possible to learn something about the universe by means of Physical Evidence And Reasoned Logic (PEARL)

People that cannot investigate reality beyond their comfort zone are often left with belief. Those who are capable of pushing their boundaries are left with a better understanding of physical reality.

I prefer the stone cold truth above the warm and fuzzy blanket of ignorance.
I believe that Ricky Martin is secretly straight.

I believe Elvis and Tupac are kicking it at Biggie's house in Cuba

I believe that if your gonna kick out illegal immigrants you should start with the FIRST ONES..... ;)

I believe cookie dough ice cream is superior to all other ice creams

I believe Jesus was not a finger baby

I believe the word "fiddle sticks" can be used in almost every instance where the word "god" is used

I believe Lil' Wayne was the death of hip-hop

I believe that I went to war for reasons the government will not admit

I believe that J.LO is hot

I think that's about all that I don't have proof for......OH!!!

I believe that some diseases ie AIDS HIV CANCER where created by the government
I believe that one day, men will walk on the moon. I also believe in time travel, and if I can only get this button thingy ma jiggy to work I just might be able to transport myself from 1960, to at least the year 2000, where I am certain there will cars that can fly, and religion will have been replaced by reason. If I can just get this button thingy to work! Maybe if I attach it to this doodad..
Beer. That's all.
I believe that it is important to do the right thing even if nobody will know and even if it would benefit you to do the wrong thing.
For instance, if I found a wallet full of cash I would return it to the owner if I could find them, and not keep any of the money .
I know that is not really logical but I believe it anyway.
Or maybe it is logical , now that I think about it! Because if the whole world behaved this way, the world would be a much better place.
Of course, I know that lots of dilemmas are not as easy to deal with as the example that I gave.
oye...i believe in never ending real true love.... but ppl say love is god .....???
No god(s), no afterlife. Aliens seem probable, somewhere in the universe. I don't know if they ever visited Earth, don't know if they're little green men and I don't think they're close by. If any aliens are "close" by they're probably microorganisms of sorts. No magic and no supernatural abilities.
I believe that our current understanding of physics is flawed. The brilliant theory of relativity does not agree with the brilliant quantum theory. The unified theory of everything might be formulated tomorrow or continue to elude mankind for centuries.
I depends how you define "believe".Word "believe" has quite many meanings.For example,i belive that tomorrow will be a nice day.Capiche?;)
Just nothing supernatural. Alien life is statistically probable, but the rest you mention is just make believe still.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service