When refugees risk their lives to flee from Germany back to a warzone (youtube)

https://youtu.be/2NqrKzodZ10

There must be something really wrong when refugees use smugglers to escape Germany and other European countries.

Germany refuses to give refugees their papers back and refugees are forced to live in isolated villages for 3 years. and refuse to send syrian nback because it is not safe.

It reminds me of people who are trying to flee the DDR or north Korea

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It may be happening to US citizens along with others too if Trump ever gets to build his wall. Keeping people in is as likely as keeping others out. The  world situation is awful. ICE won't allow a Senator into a detention camp. What's next? Shooting him? I think I would have refused to leave so they would arrest me. Trump's very existence as a world figure brings out the worst in everybody.

Jews have to stay with Jews.  You showed me that law Katze.

Some refugees have to stay in their "ghetto". 

Some refugees can not easily escape? Just go back to germany a few decades.  Ya gotta keep em there for ease of extermination. 

:(

DDR?

"German: Deutsche Demokratische Republik (DDR), often known in English as East Germany, existed from 1949 to 1990.

I visited West and East Germany in the 1980s and perceived two very different countries: West Germany had brightly painted buildings, sidewalk cafes, music in fine halls and on the streets; East Germany had buildings with WW II bullet holes in them, dirty, unpainted shops, grim faces. 

They breathed the same air, tilled the same soils, drank the same water. The difference was political power. 

With climate change, political unrest, religious fighting, there will be more refugees. We will be part of that whole terrible mess to an even greater degree than at present. 

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service