From the time of Cold war the Capitalist's and communist's were contravene each-other.But whose Ideology and main motto of work is good. 

Views: 1538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, Susan. I worked with a college intern who claimed to be an anarchist. He was the most domineering person in the campaign. He inspired a question.

Put five anarchists in a room and what happens? They fight over who will be the supervising anarchist.

Nothing is black or white.  we should take the best of all systems.  one is not better over the other. 

What makes you think 'black or white' ? There is nothing about colorism. I think anarchism is the best way to have freedom.

How?  And "colorism" isn't a word.

Yes, it is. In BrE 'Colourism' and AmE 'Colorism'. It is a discrimination about skin colour. I think, you should look it up on wiki.

Skin color has nothing to do with this discussion.

I know, but why did he say that ?

'Nothing is black or white' it makes no sense.

He is talking about the concept not being black or white.  In Sociology there is a saying "Nothing is black or white only varying shades of gray".  It means that things are nuanced and not neatly put into categories.   He is telling you that there is some good and bad in all political systems and that we should pick and choose the best from all of them.

And I'm trying to say that both communism and capitalism are corrupted. 

“A doctrine is something that pins you down to a given mode of conduct and dozens of situations which you cannot foresee, which is a great mistake in principle."

—George F. Kennan in 2002 commenting on the so-called 'Bush doctrine'

Capitalism and communism are both doctrines that commit the individual and the group to certain kinds of reactions without concern for the specifics of the situation. Individuals and nations ought to do the sensible thing, the right thing, not the thing that fits a given doctrine. That's what religion does.

The semi-literate standard of G's question is not really deserving of a comprehensive comment. It's a fundamental political question which remains unresolved by the greatest political thinkers of the last 200 years. Both are models that do not exist in their pure forms in reality, and never have. But it's worth mentioning that the merits of a communist-based system are poorly understood by many Americans due to the systematic vilification of its advocates over several generations.

At least, G, you did not postulate 'democracy' as the opposite of communism, as many do, because that is nonsense. Both systems aspire to democracy, which has never been more than partially achieved by any state in recorded history, but they approach it in a different way. If you believe that America is 'governed by the people', you have much to learn. Many Americans mistake democracy for individual freedom of choice and due legal process, which are mostly illusions, and in many situations cause dysfunction and counter-productive results. 

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service