Why Are You Atheists So Angry? Greta Christina Skepticon 4

"

Why Are You Atheists So Angry? Greta Christina Skepticon 4.. because they're newbies ; )~ then they live life to the fullest like any freethinker... ; )

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A classic presentation and should be strongly recommended if not required watching, if for no other reason than the massive bullshit-calling which Greta carries out in this talk.

so you did or did not like her speech?

The supreme task is to organize and unite people so that their anger becomes a transforming force.
-- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have learned through bitter experience the one supreme lesson: to conserve my anger.  And as heat conserved is transmitted into energy, even so our anger controlled can be transformed into a power that can move the world.
--
Mohandas Gandhi

Those two quotes by themselves may be worth the whole talk!

Thanks for posting. This is great.
I'm recommending this to all my family and friends who think I'm too angry!

I'm angry for most of the reasons she is in this video. I'm also angry because I was lied to. What few theist friends I still have want to keep lying to me in order to "get me back." Most of them are so brainwashed they don't know that they are lying. They keep giving me that "faith" bullshit. Why would I believe something that isn't so?

Back to original atheist anger because your parents lied to you, we have this to look at. Their parents lied to them and the parents before that also lied. That's how religion grew into the mess that it is today. Blind faith and no evidence. Luther even thought it was OK to tell "Christian lies" for the greater good.

I want no part of it.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service