Mine is Berserk. Some have tried to unseat it as my favorite (Bleach, Deathnote, DBZ) over the years, but Berserk still wins in my book, even if it's dated. Berserk is beautiful and inspirational, then it turns dark and leaves you cursing at the insane cliff hanger. Few stories have elicited as much emotions in me as this one anime.

Views: 408

Replies to This Discussion

Chobits was a great manga, but it didn't translate so well into anime form.

Awesome, now I have more animes to check out! Also, I forgot to mention Trigun, one of my faves.

Ha! My husband and I watched the first episode of Trigun the other night. I was surprised how much of it I remembered.

I'll bet you 50 million double dollars you'll enjoy it again. :)

I loved Outlaw Star!  I also like so many others such as Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop,  the entire Dragon Ball series, Ghost in the Shell, Blood, and anything my Hayao Miyazaki.  I watched a lot more Anime when I was in High School and College so I haven't been keeping up with new series or movies these days

This was a great thread!  Since I have been out of the loop for a while this is extremely helpful. It looks like I have some new Animes to check out.

Yeah my list is forever getting longer. I love the anime ideas. Definitely will check the ones listed here out. Thanks everyone!

I just heard today that they're making a new Avatar series!

That's great news.  My husband use to laugh at me watching that cartoon but I loved the deep story.  Is it another Nickelodeon production?  I always hoped that someone would develop a "mature" version of the series.   

Still nickelodeon. http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legend_of_Korra

Your husband may make fun of you, but Nick did a great job with the original and I would be weary of a different team taking the reins. The next one sounds good too. I just hope they don't jump the shark.

Also you can watch the first 7 episodes here: http://anilinkz.com/avatar-the-legend-of-korra-episode-1

hmmmmmmmm, I'm going to have to go with Vampire Hunter D. 

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service