Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

Jewish Settlers in the West Bank are still attacking and persecuting Palestinians.

Personally I think Israel should not be supported by the West and be forced to hand the occupied territories back to the Palestinians.
Because a stupid set of fake books and Zionist propagandists conning the British into giving them land is no real solid basis for existence of a territory. 

But Zionism is still gaining strength and Jews are more determined to take over the land they claim their dumb, outdated God / Yahweh, gave to them.  
When factually there never was any actual Israel in the past nor any valid claim for the territory, since Jews were an offshoot of Canaanite Arabs originally.

Jews to Canaanite religion is the same relationship as Mormons to Christianity.
Offshoots created by charlatans.

The Jewish settlers are still trying to steal land from the Palestinians today.
Al Nakba ( the Zionist persecution of Palestinians) lives on. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/02/world/middleeast/israel-west-ban...

Views: 805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So you are now disregarding the lineage you had earlier pointed to for Ashkenazi and Sephardim not to mention Mizrahi. 

Jews are a fake people based on a fake history created by the writers of the Talmud / Torah.

The events in the Torah never happened.
Adam, Eve, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Job, Moses and Joshua never existed.
So their entire history is Fraudulent.

Thus a fake people, based on fraudulent religious texts and lies.

Given then we now understand that the Torah and the Bible were ancient tales told by ancient ancestors, who was Hitler targetting? He didn't understand the history, nor did those who discriminated against a group of people. In Spokane, we had a lovely housing development that did not allow "Jews" to buy into the neighborhood. It wasn't until after my generation that people with African or Native American ancestry were treated as citizens. I worked hard for civil rights when I was an adult and I know how hard it was to gain their rights.  

Hitler was from the Catholic church, and the Catholic church also ( along with others) blamed the Jewish bankers in Germany for not giving Germany the funds to build a superior army.

So the Holocaust was a combination of Catholic hatred of those they claim killed God / Yeshua/ Jesus and those in government that believed Germany should have won in WWI, so there was a few antisemitic movements in Germany after WWI and became Hitler's base, just like today the White Supremacist Nazis are Trump's base.  

So the Catholic church can be held responsible for Hitler and the Holocaust. :D 

Hitler entered into a CONCORDAT with the Catholic Church. And both the Catholic church and the Lutheran were major sources of antisemitism. But to lay the blame on either and fail to perceive the long history of antisemitism in Germany both after unification in 1871 and well before in what became Germany is to be both inaccurate and superficial. 

Jews were greatly resented in Germany because they were so successful. Jews had mostly wanted to be German citizens in the centuries leading up to the Holocaust. Germany resisted assimilation. There were many special discriminatory laws that were directed against Jews. 

Jews were scapegoats for ww1 even though Jewish German soldiers were decorated in ww1 for Germany at a higher rate than German Germans.

And the rest of Europe was complicit in the holocaust with a few minor exceptions in Denmark and Albania. Jews were turned over to the Nazis with gusto throughout Europe and eastern Europe. 

You know who fought for civil rights in the usa? Jewish groups did. I did original research in law school in a paper on immigration and learned how Jews worked on civil rights. 

That you Joan are persuaded by Dyslexic Dog in his notion that the false mythology of jewish origins negates Jews as a people is hard to believe. The ancient Romans had mythology about Romulus and Remus being suckled by a she wolf and founding the city of Rome. All or nearly all people have such mythology. Does it negate the ancient Romans as a people or ethnic group? If not then why should Jews be an exception?

Jews have through the vicissitudes of history been together in shtetl and ghetto and have grown a rich culture that has withstood the diaspora and just an incredible amount of discrimination in terms of treatment and special taxes and pogroms etc..In the same way that people cast in a  predicament and surviving an ordeal form a bond so a massive bond has been formed among Jews. 

They have been resented not only for their success which comes in spit

Your record is broken. 

But repeating the specious contention about mythology is as unavailing the 33d time as it is the first. 

Since this has gotten so repetitive and you have failed to justify your contentions i am asking you to give your criteria. WHAT DETERMINES ETHNICITY? WHAT NEGATES IT?

Give source or indicate if it is your own notion?

Well Frankie Ol M8ey!

Ethnicity is a people with a common tradition.
That tradition could be Nationalistic ( like Irish, British) or it could be a social group.

Ethnicity does not mean common DNA, but it applies for cultural groups.

So Jewishness is a Religious Ethnicity based on the tradition of Judaism.

Attacking an ethnicity is not racism. ;) 

Attacking a DNA trait, like skin color is racism.

Yet you are hilariously hypocritical since you provided no evidence for any of your BS. :p 

But as you wish.
Dictionary definition of Ethnicity, from Google, dictionary.com  

"ethnicity

/ɛθˈnɪsɪti/

noun
  1. the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition."

You, Dog, are making outrageous claims and it is only fair that you provide a definition of ethnicity. Jews are a recognized ethnic group throughout the world. Almost everything you have said about Jews is applicable to other ethnic groups. Therefore having a definition will enable me to analyze your contention. 

Jews are a cultural group who have a strong nationalistic drive in having formed a state to guard against the existential threat of annihilation. I have already given a brief historical description of the prelude to the holocaust and the resultant flight to what has become Israel. Jews from all over the world look to Israel as a Jewish homeland, a refuge from the hostility of a christian/muslim world. There is such camaraderie and affiliation in being Jewish. Jews from the USA give aid to their Jewish brothers in Israel. Were it not for the largesse of Jewish Americans during the civil war between Arab coalition and Jews  it is likely that the Arabs would have prevailed. That kind of shared heritage and historical experience with its recognition of the plight of Jews and the exigency faced is an indication of a deep deep cultural bond. 

There are Jewish toys, Jewish delicatessens, Jewish cuisine, Jewish languages, Jewish humor, Jewish style, Jewish personality types. And a consanguinity of genetics that is far greater among Jews, be they Ashkenazim, Sephardim or Mizrahi  than it is in comparing Jews to gentiles. 

As i alluded earlier Jews in america fought for civil rights for Blacks. There is a large Jewish group, B'nai B'rith that champions more than Jewish causes but civil rights in general. There is Hadassah, a female Jewish group. There are many others. The reason is that Jews have such cultural history that it is inevitable that one of the manifestations of Jewishness is activist groups. 

Judaism is bullshit. All religion is bullshit. Religions include mythology which functions to give authority and credibility to the duped believers. There are crazy ancestry/origin stories in so so many mythologies. That however does not have any bearing on the issue of whether a group is ethnic. If it does for Jews then it does for others. And then there is no such thing as ethnicity. Either way your reliance on semantics which skirt real issues and real facts is misplaced and has mislead at least Joan.  

Dog, you made another specious semantic claim about racism. You said and i am paraphrasing that it is not racism because Jews are not a race. 

Neither are Irish a race. They are an ethnic group or a people. When Irish came to the US and encountered anti-Irish sentiment in the form of ...NO DOGS OR IRISH NEED APPLY..that was racism they encountered. That is how the word is used.

Well Frankie,

Yes, I agree, Irish is a mixture of Celtic, Scot, Viking and Roman genetics.

I have never considered Irish as a race, so you don't have an argument there.

In the same way that Jews are not a race.

Irish is a term for people coming from a continent called Ireland. 
Thus it is a term or name based on their ancestral location.

Where Jews is a label based on their Relgious Heritage or Judaism.

Because almost none of them actually can trace ancestry back to Judea.
Whereas many Arabs can, so if Jews are the people of Judea, many Arabs or Palestinians can make the same claim and are thus more Jewish than the Jews. :D 

So to be a Jew is to base your inheritance on a religious ideology, not a Location as with Irish, British, American, Brazilian.

So your comment is a Non-Sequitur, or a false equivalency fallacy.

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service