Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

Jewish Settlers in the West Bank are still attacking and persecuting Palestinians.

Personally I think Israel should not be supported by the West and be forced to hand the occupied territories back to the Palestinians.
Because a stupid set of fake books and Zionist propagandists conning the British into giving them land is no real solid basis for existence of a territory. 

But Zionism is still gaining strength and Jews are more determined to take over the land they claim their dumb, outdated God / Yahweh, gave to them.  
When factually there never was any actual Israel in the past nor any valid claim for the territory, since Jews were an offshoot of Canaanite Arabs originally.

Jews to Canaanite religion is the same relationship as Mormons to Christianity.
Offshoots created by charlatans.

The Jewish settlers are still trying to steal land from the Palestinians today.
Al Nakba ( the Zionist persecution of Palestinians) lives on. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/02/world/middleeast/israel-west-ban...

Views: 880

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No coy language or subtle sarcasm (that was blatant sarcasm not subtle) but you just used a metaphor. Why is that okay?

I am like Trump?

Trump is like you. You admitted that you have racist tendencies in spite of your having fought for civil rights and egalitarian causes. You side with Plinius and Dog in their vile anti-semitism and then tell me i am like Trump when i have actually taken the time to oppose the group-think here and not just let it go which is the easier path. 

You have repeatedly called me out while remaining silent as to others who are obvious racists. 

Why inept?

I was going for A Modest Proposal-like sarcasm. The anti-semitism on display here is so outrageous that no other form of sarcasm seemed appropriate. 

Ha Ha Frankie, there is no antisemitism here, attacking Judaism as being a really stupid religion is not personally attacking Jews.

We attack their really stupid, brain dead, ideology, and claims based on that ideology, not the people.

Arabs are also Semites, so Jews are antisemitic when they attack Arabs.

It appears that my predictions are becoming factual, the Right Wing Zionists are in control of the Israeli elections and have decided to ban Arab representatives from running.

They are trying to ensure that only Jews have total control over Israel.

Such are the Jewish Antisemites. :-P 

Get a life and an education Frankie! ;-P 

Both Arabs and Jews have a Semitic heritage, so you are really dumb. 

Get an education says the guy who thinks Ireland is a continent!

Not anti-semites?

Plinius' said:

The jews are murderers and thieves who got away with their crimes. They have no ethics or respect for non-jews. They will only stop committing crimes against humanity when you force them...

You said: only too true!

When i upped the ante by sounding like a nazi with my aforementioned satire...nobody until Craigart said satire or called me out for being a racist. Pathetic...

You lay all of the blame on Israel and Jews. The straw dog you love to stroke about Judaism and its myths and yet you are silent about Palestinian Islamic mythology. Pathetic...

You have special rules for Jews. Applying the very same sophistry would disqualify other groups but you single jews for special treatment. Pathetic...

You use the appeal to authority fallacy repeatedly (your x jewish friends as you call them although why we would believe they are authorities i can not say) Whenever a person says some of my best friends are jewish or black we ought to wonder about racist sentiments. 

Maybe the ancient history of Jews is one of the few things you have read about extensively and being so invested in your knowledge and fueled by anti-semitism you trot out your judaism and its mythology codswallup. Just speculation on my part...

Your failure to acknowledge that Jews had as much justification or more than peoples who populated other parts of the world through naked aggression, fueled by mythology, to steal resources and exploit indigenous peoples is another indication of your anti-semitism. 

I never claimed Ireland is a continent, I only made a generalization that many people base their claims of hereditary on continents and islands where they think their ancestors originated from.

Many Jews think their ancestors were from Judea, when in fact many originated from everywhere else, like Turkey.

So Jews cannot ever be considered as a race and they are mostly not Semitic either as many don't speak Semitic languages any more.
Many moderate Jews only speak the language of the culture they live in.
My ex-Jewish friends are mostly like this, only two of them can understand Hebrew.

Once upon a time all Jews learned Hebrew, which is a Semitic language, but so is Aramaic a Semitic language which springs from Canaan, where Hebrew also originated.

You are the one without any grasp of history.
So attacking Palestinians is also antisemitic. 

Jews are only Semitic due to their original language, not their genes.
Many Jews (maybe even most) have almost no genetic connection to their Arab (Canaanite / Semitic ) origins.

You absolutely,  positively did claim Ireland is a continent. When i called you on it you admitted it and said it was not relevant. 

I in turn said you are right for once that it is not relevant to the discussion but it speaks to your bottomless ignorance. I would not expect even one in 50 adults who receive some form of education to make that mistake.

You are back to the concept of race! WTF! Surely you are aware race is among most educated people thought to be a construct-and a pernicious one at that as it has been used in eugenics, discriminatory legislation and social darwinism to the detriment of humanity.

In terms of ancestry Jews are genetically more similar to each other than to any other group. The consanguinity or genetic similarity makes sense because of how often Jews were segregated.  And as i have indicated Jews are subject to diseases that other groups are not or less so and a high incidence of lactose intolerance. Now those facts speak to biology. Biology, unlike your flights of racist fantasy is real. 

All the nonsense you spout concerning mythology and race is irrelevant. It is equally applicable to other groups. 

Just own your racism. 

As a college English professor, I can tell you with confidence that a great many people read Swift's "Proposal" absolutely straight with no grasp of the obvious satire, probably because they are unaware of the intellectual and political climate permeating English attitudes toward Ireland in Swift's day. Or maybe because it wasn't particularly funny. Actually, a lot of Swift's contemporaries didn't get it, either.

I was in high school when i read it and it was obvious to me. 

Love Swift. Me do. 

If the Jews had respected their borders, if Palestinians had not attacked Israeli security, then perhaps a civil solution could have been negotiated. I realize I am naive. Why should we be brutish?  When do we start being civil? Does it not make sense to hold thieves and murderers accountable? Will "finishing" off the Jews solve the problems? 

Joan Jews need to be told and taught that theocracies don't work and never will.
As at the moment the hard line Right Wing Rabbis are in control, and banning Arabs from being represented in their election.

Because they want a Theocracy.
Theocratic Judaism is little different from theocratic Islam as in Iran and they want Israel to be like Iran.
We need to get moderate Jews practice critical thinking to actively reject much of their dumber than dog doo Judaic ideology and oppose theocratic rule.
Instead they remain passive and enablers of theocratic control.

Just as we need to get moderate Christians to oppose  idiocy like Evangelicals and Creationism. 

It is a never ending struggle.

;-D~ 

Education / Knowledge is the enemy of Zionism.

According to Archaeology, Anthropology, Astronomy, Biology and Geology, Judaism and its scriptures are BS.

This should be widely taught and become common knowledge, thus making belief in Judaism ridiculous and a target for public mockery.

Eventually they will have to deny their own BS or continue to be ridiculed for their stupidity.

The fact that Judaism is a pseudo monotheistic offshoot from Canaanite polytheism, and Judaism is not really monotheistic, since it has 2 Gods, as Satan is also a God by definition. 
Thus making the claim of One God, idiotic.

Good plan!

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service