Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

Jewish Settlers in the West Bank are still attacking and persecuting Palestinians.

Personally I think Israel should not be supported by the West and be forced to hand the occupied territories back to the Palestinians.
Because a stupid set of fake books and Zionist propagandists conning the British into giving them land is no real solid basis for existence of a territory. 

But Zionism is still gaining strength and Jews are more determined to take over the land they claim their dumb, outdated God / Yahweh, gave to them.  
When factually there never was any actual Israel in the past nor any valid claim for the territory, since Jews were an offshoot of Canaanite Arabs originally.

Jews to Canaanite religion is the same relationship as Mormons to Christianity.
Offshoots created by charlatans.

The Jewish settlers are still trying to steal land from the Palestinians today.
Al Nakba ( the Zionist persecution of Palestinians) lives on. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/02/world/middleeast/israel-west-ban...

Views: 912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That makes sense, just as there is no such thing as a Roman Catholic atheist or a Southern Baptist atheist. 

Go ahead and break bread with the racists Joan.

Cool beans. 

You also want to deny jewish culture and ancestry. Don't let history or reality confuse you.

Well Frankie ol Chump! :p  
There are no racists here.
Jews are not a race.
It is a mixed race cult that is entirely based on a religious ideology. 
As DNA shows, the dominant traits for Jews originated in Turkey, not Judea. 
There is no Jewish DNA.

Calling people racist without valid evidence is a Right Wing tactic.
It is the practice of loons.
Asserting and pushing False Ad-Hominems is the sign of a lack of intelligence.

Go and do some proper research.

Study archaeology and anthropology as I have done.

You will soon learn that Jews have no valid claim for existence apart from being a cult, based entirely on the lies of Ezra and his cronies.

They are no more a race than the Mormons or the Jehovah Witnesses are a race.

Jews are just an offshoot of Canaanite polytheism in the same way as Mormons are an offshoot from Christianity.

:p ROFL! :P 

Frankie, why are you so hostile? What is your point? Do you win your points by relishing others' foibles? I am not your enemy and never was. I do not gain wisdom through your contributions.

"Racist"? Yes, I suppose I am and I attempt to recognize it and change my thinking and behavior.

"Deny Jewish culture and ancestry?" Perhaps, but after reading this string I am getting more information. By reading books, such as The Bible Unearthed: Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient Israel and the Origin of Its Sacred Texts. Israel Finkelstein, Author, Neil Asher Silberman. 

I am very proud of Plinius' statement and I understand her point of view. I also understand her attempt to overcome the prejudgments of a group of people. She is correct in the unjust they give and receive. I have seen first hand how a group of people known as Jews behaved very badly. Not "Hitler" badly, but humanly badly.

So, have you no faults? Oh yes, IMHO you are a lousy writer. I don't know if you come from a long ancestry of bad communicators or not, I just know that your words give me no enlightenment. I wonder from where your vitriolic attitude comes? Were you thrown out of the house by an unloving mother and father? Perhaps you bitter and painful experiences. Does it help you to take it out on me and others? 

Can you become stupid by marrying stupid if you are not stupid? Or is a thing in itself independent of its trappings?

They must be ex-jewish or else you would not associate with cultish members of a zionist plot who surreptitiously poison the wells and kidnap christian babies. 

Well Frankie.
Faulty analogy fallacy! 
Stupid is neither a religion, nor a race.
Being constantly fallacious is a sign of stupidity.

Judaism is a religion, and it is the sole basis of being Jewish.
Since Jewish is not a race.

Judaism is the worship of YHWH (Yahweh) who was one of many gods of Canaanite polytheism, along with Yahweh's concubine/wife Asherah and Ba'al ( a fellow god and associate of Yahweh's).

So like the Krishna devotees took one of the many avatars of Vishnu and exalted Krishna as their only god, so did the followers of King Josiah and later Ezra also take Yahweh and exalted him to a position of the only god, yet they forget that Satan is also a god, so Judaism is not really monotheism, since it has 2 gods, Yahweh and Satan.
So Judaism is still polytheistic.

Stupid Jews don't seem to realize this fact.

So Judaism is nothing more than an offshoot of Canaanite polytheism as Mormonism is an offshoot of Christianity.

The original monotheistic religion is Zoroastrianism, and much of Judaism is also plagiarized from Zoroastrianism which existed in the same region prior to Judaism.

Judaism didn't exist before the 5th Century BCE.
According to archaeology, the people of Judea were still worshiping Asherah and Ba'al right up until the Assyrian invasion in the 6th century BCE.

Judaism only really started after their exodus from Babylon in the 5th century.

After Ezra convinced them that if they had only worshiped Yahweh before the Assyrian invasion, Yahweh would have protected them from the Assyrians.

Which was a lot of BS, but it worked and created Judaism.

It is the story of the Golden Calf.
Yahweh didn't protect them because they were worshiping false idols.  LOL.

Ezra was a great con artist.
Ezra really started Judaism, and thus Ezra created the Jews.

It is a religious identity, nothing more.

If it weren't for Ezra and his con, there would be no Jews.

Jews are a product of Ezra's lies.

Dog, my marrying stupid comment was made to illustrate the false equivalency you made in assuming citizenship confers ethnicity. It does not. 

But at least you were using reason albeit in a way that is not very discerning. 

Who cares?

Relevance?

The land that we now call Syria was part of the British mandate as well. Do the Syrians own it or does the UN?

Well Craig, according to my research, Syria was under mandate of the "League of Nations" but it appears to have been under French mandate and the French in the 1920s divided the region up into states, but the states rejected the French control and aimed for the reunification of Syria which the Arabs fought for and eventually succeeded in achieving.

If Ezra didn't convince his followers to only worship Yahweh in the 5th century BCE, there would be no Jews.

Judaism and thus Jews are a product of Ezra's false rhetoric (Lies). 

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service