Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,068)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, and every fresh line of descendants are thus indoctrinated too. Poor young Kate…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 21, 2015 to An atheist rational society run by a superstitious gang of fools.

2 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Very timely Gerald; and the only nation whose parliament has more clergy than our Ho…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 12, 2015 to Another letter to my MP required.

1 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"This is from the London Daily Telegraph, 26 November 2015. "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 26, 2015 to "All pupils in non-faith schools must study atheism", judge rules

1 Nov 26, 2015

"That's excellent Gerald. The religious politicians need to learn this. Je suis Paris…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 14, 2015 to Religious appeasement in the UK.

1 Nov 14, 2015

"Excellent. Well done Gerald. Religious politicians are indeed part of the problem---…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 14, 2015 to Atheism UK

2 Nov 14, 2015

"Like"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 2, 2015 to ATHEISM UK: As the fight against religious dogma and indoctrination gains momentum it is important for atheists to show a united front.

7 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Yes, quite so.  Gerald.  As for me I made sure that I was not married in a church (t…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 2, 2015 to ATHEISM UK: As the fight against religious dogma and indoctrination gains momentum it is important for atheists to show a united front.

7 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"A timely"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 25, 2012 to In small change this week I acquired a Charles Darwin £2 coin

5 Dec 25, 2012

"Yes, it would be worthwhile requesting £2 coins as change at every opportunity."

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 9, 2011 to In small change this week I acquired a Charles Darwin £2 coin

5 Dec 25, 2012

"Yes that will help. Of course, what we need are more freethinking teachers. Many of…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Aug 29, 2010 to 150 years ago: The first public debate on evolution by natural selection

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Daniel

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service