What's wrong with there being theists in the world? As long as they're not forcing you to join them, it's ok, right? ..Wrong.. This group is to share thoughts about the dangers of theism -- and through the discussion, to be armed to enlighten others.

Members: 100
Latest Activity: Jun 27

Discussion Forum

A happy median?

Started by Noh Name. Last reply by Tonya Wynn Dec 19, 2013. 7 Replies

I've tried not to be hostile towards theism, not that I think it is something to be tolerated or protected, but bc I once was a theist.  I know that if an anti-theist like Hitchens would get going I…Continue

My new Youtube channel "Saving You From Your Religion"

Started by Shane Starr. Last reply by Tonya Wynn Dec 19, 2013. 2 Replies

So I had a run in with one of those bible thumping "I'm going to save the world for jesus" types today in a restaurant and after much debate I decided to start a YouTube channel to vent some of my…Continue

Atheist v Anti-theist

Started by Steph S.. Last reply by Joan Denoo Dec 13, 2013. 5 Replies

Good blog to read feel it’s time I clarify…Continue

Comment Wall


You need to be a member of Anti-Theists to add comments!

Comment by Eagle Ashcroft on November 17, 2009 at 1:22am
More than 72 percent of the worlds population are theist which makes me believe that at least 72 percent of the world's population is just plain nuts or insecure or brainwashed or retarded or zombies or human rejects or all of the above. Which leaves 28 percent of the population sane or intelligent or secure or free or alive or human because if 28 percent does not believe in unseen beings having unlimited power over everyone and everything, then they must be atheist/agnostic and I see atheist/agnostic as the only higher order of intelligent beings roaming the earth. Its a lonely world out there with only 28 percent of the people still living on the earth amongst 72 percent of the walking dead amongst us. Who ever does not believe in zombies only need to stand across the street from a church, mosque, temple or other place of worship from Friday night to Sunday afternoon and see zombies coming and going from these places.
Comment by Eagle Ashcroft on November 16, 2009 at 4:24pm
I have a lot of trouble with Muslims on their crazy idiot belief of blowing people up will get them to heaven where they will receive a lot of virgins. That is not only sexist, but insane. Their whole belief system is barbaric how they treat women and their plan to kill all infidels who do not convert to Islam.
Comment by nick ellison on November 16, 2009 at 3:32am
awwww. to finally be surrounded by intelligent people. I love it. I am an avid disbeliever and debunk-er of theists beliefs. don't ever give up tryin to educate people to the truth!
Comment by Eagle Ashcroft on November 14, 2009 at 1:07pm
Can I join even though I am a member of the Holely Rumhead Catlick Church of Rum, the Church of Larder day Stunts of Jessie Crisco (also known as the Morons) and the United a Penny Will Cost You Church of Dog Holy Less?

Members (100)



Update Your Membership :




Nexus on Social Media:


© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service