Ricky L Burnett's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"This is what you get for voting for Republicans.  It all started with George Bush an…"

Ricky L Burnett replied Mar 19, 2013 to Wealthy CEOs trying to gut social security

3 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Natalie A Sera

"I would like to thank all of you inconsiderate dittoheads that voted for the Republi…"

Ricky L Burnett replied Mar 2, 2013 to Seniors lose meals today

1 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Ricky L Burnett

"Is there anything written about blood pressure, anxiety, depression and dealing with…"

Ricky L Burnett replied Jan 9, 2013 to Blood pressure and analgesic medications can be bad together

3 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"The koch brothers are after shutting down a lot more than social Security. If they h…"

Ricky L Burnett replied Nov 7, 2012 to Koch brothers trying to destroy Social Security

1 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Ricky L Burnett

"I have taken one form or another of Benzodiazepine for a few years or more, can't re…"

Ricky L Burnett replied Sep 29, 2012 to Taking Benzodiazepine?

1 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Ricky L Burnett

"Thanks Judy that was good; I was laughing so hard I had tears down my face!"

Ricky L Burnett replied Dec 12, 2010 to For my fellow geezers

1 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Ricky L Burnett

"Brian I love little things like this from the bible. The problem is it only makes a…"

Ricky L Burnett replied Nov 16, 2010 to God’s Prescription for a Man Who is Suspicious about His Wife’s Chastity

3 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Brian

"Matthew, I agree with you about the hiking boots. I would wear mine all the time...…"

Ricky L Burnett replied Nov 28, 2009 to My First Birkenstocks

10 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Scott A. Hunt

"I'll ask my wife where she gets hers. Me I went barefoot in the summer then one year…"

Ricky L Burnett replied Nov 7, 2009 to My First Birkenstocks

10 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Scott A. Hunt

"Exactly Marc, there needs to be a PDA that you can speak and it enters all pertinant…"

Ricky L Burnett replied Nov 2, 2009 to Anyone else having memory issues?

47 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service