All Discussions Tagged 'poetry' (15)

← Back to ARS POETICA
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Osama Bin Ladin

Osama Bin Ladenby Gael R. Murphy   Osama Bin Laden,May his tribe reform.Began to hate Yanks,When we fought Desert Storm. We stationed our t…

Started by Dogly

0 May 2, 2011

I Can't Love You Forever

I can feel the hurtling velocities of Earth around the sun crawling with atrocities and on its axis spun. I can hear a cataclysmic crash…

Started by Kylyssa Shay

3 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Simon Miller

The Gard'ner of Death

I'm not a real poet . . . but I dabble from time to time. I know real poetry is actually very complex and weaves together many facets of ex…

Started by Atheist Exile

7 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

The Infernova: An Atheist Epic Poem

"It's an ingenious idea... and well done." -- Philip D. Appleman, winner of the Castagnola Award from the Poetry Society of America, author…

Started by S.A. Alenthony

1 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Trance Gemini

The Ideal by Charles Baudelaire

One of my favorites by Baudelaire. A heart like mine will not be satisfied With those vignette-style lovelies, weatherworn- Fingers in cas…

Started by Alise

1 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

Epitaph to a Dog ~ Byron

Taken out of a book my grandmother gave to me; Best loved poems of the American People, copyright, 1936, Near this spot Are deposited th…

Started by Brad

0 May 26, 2009

words like scripture

I’m carving words like scripture into some cathartic bible. I’m releasing every psalm into a gypsy dance. they’ll shuffle in this Dve Gitar…

Started by Dionysus

1 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

A dappled shadow of life

Old Folks At Home They’re circled up, A ghostly desert wagon train, Broken and bleached, Not by use and sun, But by lack of both. They’re…

Started by Chris Brockman

4 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Chris Brockman

Breaking Creation's Ladder

This is something I just put down after waking up from a nap. It's very rough - just words for the images in my fever dream, surely fed by…

Started by Kylyssa Shay

3 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

Please Be Kind, a Valentine's Day Contest Poem

I've included a link to my latest poem on Associated Content. It is my entry for the "Very Short Valentine's Love Poem Contest" on Associat…

Started by Kylyssa Shay

4 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Chris Brockman

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service