Let's break down some barriers and make this the best summer camp it can be.

Introduce yourselves and tell us all your darkest, most intimate sexual secrets.
Also let us know what problems you might be having; in other words, what brings you here.
Maybe you joined this group looking to hook up, and now you're frustrated because we're all asexual apparently.
Maybe you have a lack of desire is caused by anxiety, repression, or rage against the man.
Maybe asexuality is your natural state of being, and you're having trouble getting people to accept this orientation, and finding fulfilling relationships without the pressure of sex.
Maybe you have a crooked vagina (males with this problem may want to PM me in private).
Maybe you're inexperienced and choose to abstain because you're afraid.
Maybe you find the human race to be unworthy of mating with you.
Maybe you have no idea what the hell you're doing here and you only joined because you find me so very adorable.

Explain any background that may have led to your feelings or actions, or whether it just "is that way".
Pose any questions you may have.

Tell us your favorite color and why (labia is not a color).

Tell us what sort of treat you brought to share for "Welcome Day".
Lastly, participate in our group hug. We're all friends here (if you want, we can make up our own platonic friendship song).

Our next activity will be one of self-discovery, so get your arts-and-crafting caps on!

Views: 117

Replies to This Discussion

Such as, a difference in interpretation?
Remind me to check your hands before accepting a hug from you.
Introduce yourselves and tell us all your darkest, most intimate sexual secrets.

Hmm, you don't want to know. Nothing illegal, but weird.

Also let us know what problems you might be having; in other words, what brings you here.

Mostly writer's block and general anxiety related to change, in pursuing my creative ... err pursuits. Nothing related to sex, though.

Maybe you have a lack of desire is caused by anxiety, repression, or rage against the man.

That's what drove me to lesbianism.

Maybe you have no idea what the hell you're doing here and you only joined because you find me so very adorable.

That's the one.

I think I'm mostly here as a camp counselor, at the moment, since I'm not celibate right now. It's kind of complicated relationship though, so I kind of, sort of still count as single ... I think. Not sure. Did I say it's complicated?
Camp counselor! Ooh this'll be fun. You can give the lads pointers that I could never hope to.

"Um... apparently there's a hole... and your dangly goes in it?"

Yeah see sex-ed from Jezzles would end in catastrophe.
Sex ed from Brendan:

*shifts uneasily for a second*
*suddenly frowns angrily*
"GO ASK YOUR MOTHER!"

(Note that this works on camp kids as well as on my own.)
Okay, but I may need a volunteer to help with a demonstration. I left my visual aids at home.
Have Brendan. :P
Heh, now there's a visual aid I didn't need.
But I do. :'(
I'm not sure I could demonstrate anything with Brendan that would be applicable to your ... alignment. :-P
Geez, I gotta do everything myself... *pulls down pants and grabs a dildo*
See? Aaron is being proactive. These are the skills that camp will teach you.

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service