What ten films have you seen that had a freethinking, agnostic, or atheist sensibility, even if it is not the main theme, even if the movie only suggests the writer or director might be a non-believer because the film is irreverent or sacriligeous if in a mildly comedic sort of way? Things like Peter Medak's The Ruling Class, John Huston's Wise Blood, and almost any film by Bunuel or Pasolini.

Views: 5365

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have ten examples. I can only think of Saved! and Dogma off the top of my head.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
6 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
7 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
19 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
21 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
25 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
27 minutes ago
Richard Goscicki commented on Richard Goscicki's blog post Futureworld and the Meaning of Life
28 minutes ago
30 minutes ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service