Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,087)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"When at a public forum where they make a claim about the power or prayer or give a r…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 7 to Creationists in a Tizzy over Carnival Cruises' "Come Back to the Sea" Superbowl Ad

16 Feb 8
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"If the USA was founded on the basis of freedom of religion, it didn't take long for…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 7 to Creationists in a Tizzy over Carnival Cruises' "Come Back to the Sea" Superbowl Ad

16 Feb 8

"It is getting down right sickening, isn't it! The Ken Hams, and the banana man, and…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 6 to Creationists in a Tizzy over Carnival Cruises' "Come Back to the Sea" Superbowl Ad

16 Feb 8

"I'm trying to get my old Smiley face with thumbs up posted here, but my computer jus…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 6 to Creationists in a Tizzy over Carnival Cruises' "Come Back to the Sea" Superbowl Ad

16 Feb 8

"My response on Facebook and Twitter: "We came from the sea through an evolutionary p…"

16 Feb 8

"Bilateral hypocrisy, domination, exploitation, manipulation, entitlement. Get rid of…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 25, 2013 to Jesus vs Jeezus

7 Feb 23
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Oh! I am so gad that Clint spoke honestly for himself, with self-respect, dignity an…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 24, 2012 to Introduce Yourself

9 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"I look forward to the day when people make no assumptions about believing in a god,…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 24, 2012 to Introduce Yourself

9 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Good job! Makes as much sense as the others. I like "there is no god/s" best. "

Joan Denoo replied Sep 11, 2012 to Dummy's Guide to the One True GOD

12 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Hugh Young

"He seems to have some serious control issues, let alone delusions. "

Joan Denoo replied May 15, 2012 to JESUS ATTEMPTS TO RECRUIT NEW CONVERTS IN 2012...

9 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Alex Barnham

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service