"Juan Valdez, where have you BEEN all my life?!?"

Loren Miller replied Feb 4, 2010 to Hypocrisy, Thy Name is Haggard

13 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Just make sure the hidden cameras are in working order when you do!"

Loren Miller replied Feb 4, 2010 to Hypocrisy, Thy Name is Haggard

13 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

"I wouldn't bet on brain cells, myself. More likely portions of their gluteus maximus…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 4, 2010 to I'll see your diamond and raise you a meteorite!

10 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"So ... what's the structure of this new material? Someone do X-ray crystallography o…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 4, 2010 to I'll see your diamond and raise you a meteorite!

10 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"At once despicable and typical, especially considering the AFA's recent history of u…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 3, 2010 to US Air Force Academy Wiccan Center desecrated by Christians

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I would be interested in: 1. When the criteria I listed in the OP was written and 2…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 1, 2010 to Freedom From Religion Foundation Opposes Mother Teresa Stamp

11 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

""One chooses?!?" Somebody had better drag this dingle into the 21st century! I can t…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 1, 2010 to Pro Hate agenda in Wyoming schools?

6 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Randy

"I doubt she would have made it as a pole dancer ... tsk."

Loren Miller replied Jan 30, 2010 to Freedom From Religion Foundation Opposes Mother Teresa Stamp

11 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

""Poopy-Head?!?" Hmmm, maybe we need to start a thread for outside-world-acceptable a…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 30, 2010 to Former Christian Apologizes for Being Such a Huge Poopy-Head for all Those Years

10 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

""Oh, but EVERYONE likes Mother Teresa, don't they?" I can just HEAR the theists cryi…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 30, 2010 to Freedom From Religion Foundation Opposes Mother Teresa Stamp

11 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service