Aiden's Discussions (861)

Discussions Replied To (428) Replies Latest Activity

"I suppose that's more comforting, at least more kids won't die as a result, but it d…"

Aiden replied Feb 24, 2009 to Court in South Africa save girl from Jehovah's Witness parents, order blood transfusion

12 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Goz

"Wow, Joe, that's pretty hateful... Speaking of assholes, they're like opinions (ever…"

Aiden replied Feb 24, 2009 to Court in South Africa save girl from Jehovah's Witness parents, order blood transfusion

12 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Goz

"I can only hope it turns out that way."

12 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Goz

"I'm truly conflicted on this issue... On the one hand, the Humanist in me says that…"

Aiden replied Feb 20, 2009 to Court in South Africa save girl from Jehovah's Witness parents, order blood transfusion

12 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Goz

"So does this mean that the Westboro Baptist Church is now considered an internationa…"

Aiden replied Feb 20, 2009 to Fred Phelps Denied Entry into UK

4 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by cj the cynic

"Yeah, he pretty much defined "irony" there, eh..."

Aiden replied Feb 17, 2009 to Founder of Islamic TV station beheads wife

5 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by funk Q

"We'll just have to wait and see what information comes out of these reports. Please…"

Aiden replied Feb 16, 2009 to Priest sex abuse files released from the Diocese of San Diego

2 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by bobevt

"They still think "Darwinism" is a religion..."

Aiden replied Feb 16, 2009 to Christian teacher sues university over evolution web-page, says it violates separation of church and state

6 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service