Loren Miller's Discussions (9,872)

Discussions Replied To (626) Replies Latest Activity

"But-but-but ... that discriminates against religion!  Oh, GEE! [guffaw!]"

Loren Miller replied Feb 10 to 'No promo homo' laws affect millions of students across U.S. (NBC News)

6 Feb 10
Reply by Loren Miller

"And the saddest part is that the ones who are the most likely to get hurt from all o…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 10 to 'No promo homo' laws affect millions of students across U.S. (NBC News)

6 Feb 10
Reply by Loren Miller

"Tom, California is possibly the most enlightened state in this union.  It also might…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 9 to 'No promo homo' laws affect millions of students across U.S. (NBC News)

6 Feb 10
Reply by Loren Miller

"Wow, now THAT's some news I was completely unaware of.  Seems as though the Israelit…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 27 to Thousands of teens will undergo 'conversion therapy' in near future, study estimates (NBC News)

7 Jan 28
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"To me it's also an indicator of the skewed priorities such parents have, placing unw…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 26 to Thousands of teens will undergo 'conversion therapy' in near future, study estimates (NBC News)

7 Jan 28
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"And ONE of those judges was a George W. Bush appointee ... and the case was Kitzmill…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 21, 2017 to Education Secretary Betsy DeVos likely to push Intelligent Design

3 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Loren Miller

"One more reason why I will have NOTHING to do with Facebook ... PERIOD."

Loren Miller replied Aug 13, 2016 to Cyber jihadists attack Atheist groups on Facebook

1 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Loren Miller

"Considering how right-wing US News and World Report has been known to be, that a rep…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 8, 2016 to FABULOUS Article in US News!

21 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"So once again, dogma and doctrine win out over human life.  In this regard, Frankie…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 3, 2015 to A straight up truth from Pope Frankie's mouth!

12 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I wonder what part of "the church is infallible" he doesn't have a problem with."

Loren Miller replied Dec 1, 2015 to A straight up truth from Pope Frankie's mouth!

12 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service