Loren Miller's Discussions (10,005)

Discussions Replied To (629) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, they can believe any cockamamie thing they want, but their right to wave that b…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 2 to A Christian Nationalist Blitz (Katherine Stewart - NY Times)

7 Jun 3
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The requirement to file Form 990 was what David Silverman and American Atheists were…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 24 to Churches descend into politics

6 Apr 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"I can tell you that the Freedom From Religion Foundation is fighting tooth and nail…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 24 to Churches descend into politics

6 Apr 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"But-but-but ... that discriminates against religion!  Oh, GEE! [guffaw!]"

Loren Miller replied Feb 10 to 'No promo homo' laws affect millions of students across U.S. (NBC News)

6 Feb 10
Reply by Loren Miller

"And the saddest part is that the ones who are the most likely to get hurt from all o…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 10 to 'No promo homo' laws affect millions of students across U.S. (NBC News)

6 Feb 10
Reply by Loren Miller

"Tom, California is possibly the most enlightened state in this union.  It also might…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 9 to 'No promo homo' laws affect millions of students across U.S. (NBC News)

6 Feb 10
Reply by Loren Miller

"Wow, now THAT's some news I was completely unaware of.  Seems as though the Israelit…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 27 to Thousands of teens will undergo 'conversion therapy' in near future, study estimates (NBC News)

7 Jan 28
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"To me it's also an indicator of the skewed priorities such parents have, placing unw…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 26 to Thousands of teens will undergo 'conversion therapy' in near future, study estimates (NBC News)

7 Jan 28
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"And ONE of those judges was a George W. Bush appointee ... and the case was Kitzmill…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 21, 2017 to Education Secretary Betsy DeVos likely to push Intelligent Design

3 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Loren Miller

"One more reason why I will have NOTHING to do with Facebook ... PERIOD."

Loren Miller replied Aug 13, 2016 to Cyber jihadists attack Atheist groups on Facebook

1 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service