Loren Miller's Discussions (10,200)

Discussions Replied To (639) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, my impression is that the Vatican will reduce any issue they feel relevant to…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 11 to Vatican office calls gender theory 'confused concept' in guide for Catholic schools (NBC News)

5 Jun 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Between this and the whole "One Nation Under God" crap, my estimate for Ike as a pre…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 11 to The lavender scare: How the federal government purged gay employees (CBS News)

2 Jun 11
Reply by Loren Miller

"Joan, I agree with 100% of your interests.  The fact is, though, that most if not al…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 15 to As many Americans claiming no religion as evangelicals and Catholics, says survey (CNN)

8 Apr 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"Agreed. It's doubtful that religion will vanish altogether. If it can be reduced to…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 14 to As many Americans claiming no religion as evangelicals and Catholics, says survey (CNN)

8 Apr 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"And actually, Bertold, it isn't just time for them to shut the fuck up ... it's time…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 25 to Vatican treasurer Cardinal George Pell found guilty of child sex charges (CNN)

6 Feb 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I can't help but notice that Pope Frankie hasn't taken any serious measures in the r…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 25 to Vatican treasurer Cardinal George Pell found guilty of child sex charges (CNN)

6 Feb 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I've said so many times, GC, and I doubt I'm alone as it comes to that!  It IS marri…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 4 to Kentucky clerk Kim Davis may have hefty legal bill in gay marriage case (NBC News / AP)

9 Feb 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Maybe this is what it takes to get someone like Kim Davis to actually GET IT, to wit…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 4 to Kentucky clerk Kim Davis may have hefty legal bill in gay marriage case (NBC News / AP)

9 Feb 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"A Little Blast from the Past: in a comment I made on my original blog post regarding…"

9 Feb 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Problem is, Patricia, Kim could never do that.  She thinks her god's law is above hu…"

9 Feb 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service