Loren Miller's Discussions (9,570)

Discussions Replied To (620) Replies Latest Activity

"One more reason why I will have NOTHING to do with Facebook ... PERIOD."

Loren Miller replied Aug 13 to Cyber jihadists attack Atheist groups on Facebook

1 Aug 13
Reply by Loren Miller

"Considering how right-wing US News and World Report has been known to be, that a rep…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 8 to FABULOUS Article in US News!

21 Jan 9
Reply by Joseph P

"So once again, dogma and doctrine win out over human life.  In this regard, Frankie…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 3, 2015 to A straight up truth from Pope Frankie's mouth!

12 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I wonder what part of "the church is infallible" he doesn't have a problem with."

Loren Miller replied Dec 1, 2015 to A straight up truth from Pope Frankie's mouth!

12 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Aguilar reported that he  feels hurt, that he was charged with these offenses.Well,…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 2, 2015 to Former Megachurch Pastor Convicted of Molesting his Sisters.

5 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Plinius

"Can we hope someone in holy orders will actually GO TO JAIL as a result of this???"

Loren Miller replied Jul 2, 2015 to Norway Accuses Catholic Church of Fraud.

11 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Gerald, sadly, I suspect the survivor congratulated himself for his piety and religi…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 25, 2015 to Brother Kills Brother Over Ramadan Fasting

9 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Joseph P

"Do you think they might be a whole lot happier over there [Pakistan] if they could j…"

9 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Joseph P

"Non-medical fasting is unnecessary and stupid. Arguing about non-medical fasting is…"

9 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Joseph P

"If Mayor Fouts cannot see his mistake in disallowing a "Reason Station," I have to a…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 16, 2015 to Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall

6 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service