Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,561)

Discussions Replied To (560) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, I'm too old for all of that.  Not much growing under the cap, either.  No hor…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Oct 25 to Humanist Marriage "Demonic?" - Angry Christian Rails Against Humanism — This Atheist’s Polite Response Is Perfect

18 Oct 26
Reply by k.h. ky

"Why am I the last to read this?  Why have I never been told about where to buy a fir…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Oct 25 to Humanist Marriage "Demonic?" - Angry Christian Rails Against Humanism — This Atheist’s Polite Response Is Perfect

18 Oct 26
Reply by k.h. ky

"This election can be swung to the secular side by the young. If young votors are apa…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jan 8 to FABULOUS Article in US News!

21 Jan 9
Reply by Joseph P

"This pope seems to be marketing himself as the Dalai Lama of Catholicism.  All warm…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Dec 1, 2015 to A straight up truth from Pope Frankie's mouth!

12 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I hope so too."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 2, 2015 to Former Megachurch Pastor Convicted of Molesting his Sisters.

5 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Plinius

"GC, great video!"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 2, 2015 to Norway Accuses Catholic Church of Fraud.

11 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Joseph P - probably never."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 2, 2015 to Norway Accuses Catholic Church of Fraud.

11 Jul 2, 2015

"Me either.  I do like reading the occasional reminder that they sometimes get caught."

11 Jul 2, 2015

"I hope so!"

11 Jul 2, 2015

"I thought about this, and about other so-called controversies, and it brought me to…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 31, 2014 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

45 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Regina Goodwin

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service