Daniel W's Discussions (7,497)

Discussions Replied To (556) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope so too."

Daniel W replied Jul 2 to Former Megachurch Pastor Convicted of Molesting his Sisters.

5 Jul 3
Reply by Plinius

"GC, great video!"

Daniel W replied Jul 2 to Norway Accuses Catholic Church of Fraud.

11 Jul 2
Reply by Daniel W

"Joseph P - probably never."

11 Jul 2
Reply by Daniel W

"Me either.  I do like reading the occasional reminder that they sometimes get caught."

11 Jul 2
Reply by Daniel W

"I hope so!"

11 Jul 2
Reply by Daniel W

"I thought about this, and about other so-called controversies, and it brought me to…"

Daniel W replied Jul 31, 2014 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

45 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"As I recall, there is a significant anti-intellectual movement in the same demograph…"

Daniel W replied Jul 28, 2014 to Not Just the Adults – Secular Kids’ IQs also Higher

2 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Joseph P

"There are people who get some sort of validatiion by being persecuted. A lot of chri…"

Daniel W replied Jul 12, 2014 to New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It

6 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"As a resident curmudgeon, and a gay one at that, I dont see why this is news. Yes ch…"

Daniel W replied Jul 12, 2014 to New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It

6 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Considering the risks to life and liberty for athesists in muslim countries, I woudn…"

Daniel W replied Jul 10, 2014 to In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection

3 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service