Joseph P's Discussions (3,866)

Discussions Replied To (1200) Replies Latest Activity

"Depends upon the congregation.  You get atheists in UU churches, but if anything, th…"

Joseph P replied Jul 4 to This Church Service In Tennessee Includes Everything But God

8 Jul 4
Reply by Joseph P

"When are they going to be accused of conspiracy to commit ... well, probably about h…"

Joseph P replied Jul 2 to Norway Accuses Catholic Church of Fraud.

11 Jul 2
Reply by Daniel W

"Muslims tend to be greater hypocrites about alcohol and tobacco than they are about…"

Joseph P replied Jun 26 to Brother Kills Brother Over Ramadan Fasting

9 Jun 26
Reply by Joseph P

"Maybe not ham ..."

Joseph P replied Jun 25 to Brother Kills Brother Over Ramadan Fasting

9 Jun 26
Reply by Joseph P

"Yeah, there needs to be some sort of strategist to teach these people to sound less…"

Joseph P replied Feb 9 to Humanist Marriage "Demonic?" - Angry Christian Rails Against Humanism — This Atheist’s Polite Response Is Perfect

7 Feb 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

"How was a moron like that allowed on a show that's supposed to be about philosophy?…"

Joseph P replied Feb 9 to Humanist Marriage "Demonic?" - Angry Christian Rails Against Humanism — This Atheist’s Polite Response Is Perfect

7 Feb 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I like his execution, as well.  He was a great writer.  The dude just ... had some i…"

Joseph P replied Oct 8, 2014 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"I recognized the assemblage as a word.  I just wasn't parsing it.  I think the Yin Y…"

Joseph P replied Oct 8, 2014 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"Certainly they're more sheep-like and bow down to authority, on average.  Thus the i…"

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yeah, I don't care if you're liberal or conservative; I don't see how people can't s…"

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service