Joseph P's Discussions (4,158)

Discussions Replied To (1210) Replies Latest Activity

"Addendum: Basically, it's the same sort of scenario as it was with the Affordable Ca…"

Joseph P replied Jan 9 to FABULOUS Article in US News!

21 Jan 9
Reply by Joseph P

"I dunno, man.  The Republicans have almost screwed themselves with their nonstop rhe…"

21 Jan 9
Reply by Joseph P

"Err, wouldn't pigs already be able to pass the Turing Test, given that they're alive…"

21 Jan 9
Reply by Joseph P

"About the same here, in regards to Clinton.  She's mostly on my side, on the social…"

21 Jan 9
Reply by Joseph P

"Well, since my grandpa was a monkey, according to evolution, it happens pretty quick…"

Joseph P replied Jan 8 to FABULOUS Article in US News!

21 Jan 9
Reply by Joseph P

"That works pretty well.  In the middle of a mass of black text, the blue link stands…"

21 Jan 9
Reply by Joseph P

"The default link-blue in Chrome is pretty dark.  Plus, being the first line of the a…"

21 Jan 9
Reply by Joseph P

"You might want to highlight the fact that the line at the top is a link.  It wasn't…"

21 Jan 9
Reply by Joseph P

"Not really worldviews.  More like modes of evaluating reality.  I've always said tha…"

Joseph P replied Aug 30, 2015 to Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life

25 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I'd heard about this quite a while back, on various atheistic blogs.  We just have t…"

Joseph P replied Aug 30, 2015 to Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life

25 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service