Kellesta Jones's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah I know, but that's just how "god" works..."

Kellesta Jones replied Jun 21, 2010 to Louisiana lawmakers propose prayer to stop oil disaster

36 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Wow, really? How dumb are they. Who do they think let this happen? if there was such…"

Kellesta Jones replied Jun 21, 2010 to Louisiana lawmakers propose prayer to stop oil disaster

36 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"KJV"

Kellesta Jones replied Jun 15, 2010 to Touch Down Jesus struck down by lightning, irony knows no limits

34 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"I seen this earlier and posted it to Facebook, I found it halarious, but yet, "God"…"

Kellesta Jones replied Jun 15, 2010 to Touch Down Jesus struck down by lightning, irony knows no limits

34 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Yes it is, I'd love for my kids to learn from him as much as the next person would t…"

Kellesta Jones replied Jun 5, 2010 to Bill Nye the Science Guy gets top humanist award

8 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Kellesta Jones

"That's cool, wish I could meet him."

Kellesta Jones replied Jun 5, 2010 to Bill Nye the Science Guy gets top humanist award

8 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Kellesta Jones

"Awesome, it's exactly what he deserves. I've always loved Bill Nye The Science Guy.…"

Kellesta Jones replied Jun 4, 2010 to Bill Nye the Science Guy gets top humanist award

8 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Kellesta Jones

"Yeah, and to any religious person animals go straight to hell anyways because they c…"

Kellesta Jones replied Jun 3, 2010 to Is there such a thing as an ex-atheist?

25 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kellesta Jones

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service