Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,787)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"ownership of a penis or a vagina is NOT the last word in sexual or gender identity,…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 11 to Vatican office calls gender theory 'confused concept' in guide for Catholic schools (NBC News)

5 Jun 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have no interest in putting religion in its place, I do have an interest in standi…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 15 to As many Americans claiming no religion as evangelicals and Catholics, says survey (CNN)

8 Apr 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"By all means, report the incident to church leaders, the higher in rank, the better,…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 26 to Vatican treasurer Cardinal George Pell found guilty of child sex charges (CNN)

6 Feb 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"PROJECT BLITZ REFRAMED  PURPOSE: To protect the free exercise of separation of churc…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 2, 2018 to A Christian Nationalist Blitz (Katherine Stewart - NY Times)

7 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Yes, Tom, this is a matter with which we must deal at once. Our representatives in g…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 2, 2018 to A Christian Nationalist Blitz (Katherine Stewart - NY Times)

7 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by tom sarbeck

"That is the pertinent question, "Do any of 'em care about the kids?!?" Do any of 'em…"

Joan Denoo replied May 14, 2015 to ‘Historic’ Ruling States That Abstinence-Only Sex Ed Isn’t Sex Ed - Ya Think???

8 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by P.J. Simons

"Barthold, "Eschew obfuscation" it is!"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 8, 2014 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"Loren, thought I should let you know, I posted this on Twitter and Facebook: State T…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 8, 2014 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"I, too, was confronted with a Baha'i member. That is just one of the many institutio…"

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"Pat, now I understand why you wrote IDIOTS! of course. "

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service