Ok so I ordered 350 red debossed (engraved) bracelets that say “ATHEIST & PROUD OF IT”

I was only going to get 10 but then I figured If I can buy them in bulk I can sell them for cheaper then u can get them online due to paying 2 dollars per and then paying 8 or 10 dollars in shipping for 1 or 2 bracelets bracelet

SOO I am now selling them for 3 dollars each and NO SHIPPING, no credit cards, just literally send me 3 dollars when u get the bracelet. NO catch or risk. If you order more than 4, I will have to send them in another letter so that it does not go over the letter weight

Only thing I need is a shipping address

When you receive your bracelet and are happy with it then get a envelope and send back 3$ to the return address

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

The beacelets show up on the 20th so thats when the picture will be posted
I did something like this with the secular values voter buttons a while back, although I didn't have atheist nexus to network through at the time so it was a general loss lol. But I got to give a lot of them away over the course of 3 years or so. Anyway, I'll take you up on it. Are you collecting info now? What about paypal payment? Probably would be easier and quicker.

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service